2006 FYI,,Where to watch the Jets (If not at stadium)

SouthernJet

Season approaching,, its always fun to watch together with other Jet fans,,

for those not at the stadium, and for those who want to get out of the house and enjoy the game woith other Jets fans,,

Where ya goin?

I will start:

Amedios Restaurant and Bar, Western Blvd. Raleigh, NC

Will hopefully watch another season with all the guys again including GreenBeans and Jetheelz...

and the good news is they installed a huge DLP projector for us...

• 2 weeks later...
Season approaching,, its always fun to watch together with other Jet fans,,

for those not at the stadium, and for those who want to get out of the house and enjoy the game woith other Jets fans,,

Where ya goin?

I will start:

Amedios Restaurant and Bar, Western Blvd. Raleigh, NC

Will hopefully watch another season with all the guys again including GreenBeans and Jetheelz...

and the good news is they installed a huge DLP projector for us...

bump,,,,

Any suggestions about the Washington DC/Northern Virginia area?

J-Mac - i live in DC and haven't found any jet friendly places since i have been here. i usually just head downtown or to arlington to watch the game. there are a few sports bars that have all the games on and decent drink specials. where do you go?

J-Mac - i live in DC and haven't found any jet friendly places since i have been here. i usually just head downtown or to arlington to watch the game. there are a few sports bars that have all the games on and decent drink specials. where do you go?

Well I'm from New York but I'm going to college in Fairfax at GMU so I really have no idea where to go to find a game. I'm only 18 too so I don't know if I can even get into bars.

Well I'm from New York but I'm going to college in Fairfax at GMU so I really have no idea where to go to find a game. I'm only 18 too so I don't know if I can even get into bars.

I go to the Champps in Fair Oaks mall. Lots of plasma tv's in their restaurant and bar which are connected so if you can't get in to the bar you can still see the game.

OK, Amedios on Western Blvd. in Raleigh was rocking again,, at least 60 New york/New Jersey fans in bar and new Huge projector sysytem was installed for great picture and sound,,

dollar Rolling Rocks,, and all Jet fans ,,

by the way we all had a blast watching KC game also on the other satellite TVs,

GreenBeans kept me sane in last 5 minutes..

Join us for the 4 PM game next week...

Archived