Classic Harley Tailgate - 9/17/06

Maxman

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am jealous of your TATA's ...OY VEY!:tongue7:

oh my bren :oops: i was just kidding! no one can compare with you! :D i am looking forward to seeing you sunday! :yahoo:

Girls, Girls, lets not quibble over who has the biggest TATA'S.

Let the boys decide for you. I think we should have a contest at the

tailgate. I will be glad to handle the measuring as you know how horny

the young guys get.

here is the problem is Srfla... i dont know if any of the posters that are coming is a doctor... we dont need anyone needing CPR. OY! hey max, does harley guys have a portable defibrillator? :lol:

anyway... i am not much of a contest person.. so lets just declare Bren the winner! :mrgreen:

oh my bren :oops: i was just kidding! no one can compare with you! :D i am looking forward to seeing you sunday! :yahoo:

here is the problem is Srfla... i dont know if any of the posters that are coming is a doctor... we dont need anyone needing CPR. OY! hey max, does harley guys have a portable defibrillator? :lol:

anyway... i am not much of a contest person.. so lets just declare Bren the winner! :mrgreen:

I have thought of all the contingencies if I have to run the contest.

I will have 3 bottles of my blood pressure medicine for the contest

and another bottle when Nugent comes out on the field to try a field goal.

Now, now, don't concede to anyone, you never know. In fact 14 dollars

in unmarked bills could go a long way toward making you a champ.

I have thought of all the contingencies if I have to run the contest.

I will have 3 bottles of my blood pressure medicine for the contest

and another bottle when Nugent comes out on the field to try a field goal.

Now, now, don't concede to anyone, you never know. In fact 14 dollars

in unmarked bills could go a long way toward making you a champ.

sorry senior... i have already conceded... tata competition is not my thing! lol...

Thanks again to "Uncle Tony" and his crew for all the hospitality showed and wanting nothing in return-very rare for anyone to be like that nowadays. It was a great day to hangout and meet people I have never met before and see people I knew previously. I will not try to name all the people because I would leave someone out.

Thanks again to "Uncle Tony" and his crew for all the hospitality showed and wanting nothing in return-very rare for anyone to be like that nowadays. It was a great day to hangout and meet people I have never met before and see people I knew previously. I will not try to name all the people because I would leave someone out.

good to see you again...you DRUNK....lol;)

Archived