Classic Harley Tailgate - 9/17/06

Maxman

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just talked to Classic Harley. A few people asked me how much the tailgate was and they kept insisting that it was free. Some people were uncomfortable with that. So as a compromise they have agreed to put up a jar for MDA. They do a lot of charity events for MDA so anyone who wants to throw a few bucks that way please do so. No pressure though.

Except for Smizzy. Geez if you eat 7 cheesburgers like you did last year please put in at least a $5. Good grief.

I just talked to Classic Harley. A few people asked me how much the tailgate was and they kept insisting that it was free. Some people were uncomfortable with that. So as a compromise they have agreed to put up a jar for MDA. They do a lot of charity events for MDA so anyone who wants to throw a few bucks that way please do so. No pressure though.

Except for Smizzy. Geez if you eat 7 cheesburgers like you did last year please put in at least a $5. Good grief.

Thanks Max. Good compromise. I felt a little funny about the original setup.

And again I'm only 2,two,to,too.

**Notice to taligaters this Sunday**

Wear your #10 jersey with pride this weekend. Two shoulder surgeries and Chad comes back and throws for 300 yards. He will get a huge ovation.

I would wear my JetNation shirt, but I didn't want to be the only one. ;)

Well, made it to NY safe and sound. It's fargin freezing up here. How do you idiots stand it? Us guys in in Florida are much smarter than the rest of you.;)

Got my tix through StubHub as well, will be in Sec 336. Quite possibly the worst seats I've ever had for a sporting event. Oh well, beggars can't be choosers.

Well, made it to NY safe and sound. It's fargin freezing up here. How do you idiots stand it? Us guys in in Florida are much smarter than the rest of you.;)

Got my tix through StubHub as well, will be in Sec 336. Quite possibly the worst seats I've ever had for a sporting event. Oh well, beggars can't be choosers.

Enjoy your time here!!!! I love going to NY!:)

The upper deck? OH my. I will be on the field before the game courtesy of Uncle Tony. I will try to wave up to you. If I can see that far, lol.

I'll be in section 331....right upper deck, but right around the 50 yard line....got my tickets through Ticketsnow.com, you know, the one where Max gets his kickback.

I'll be in section 331....right upper deck, but right around the 50 yard line....got my tickets through Ticketsnow.com, you know, the one where Max gets his kickback.

Did you really? They give us like 7% or 10% some insane amount. Unfortunately if you bought tickets through them those are the first we ever sold, lol.

I will tell you what -- the hot dogs are free at the opener!

Oh and I think this is the link you were talking about:

Jet Tickets, Click Here

Did you really? They give us like 7% or 10% some insane amount. Unfortunately if you bought tickets through them those are the first we ever sold, lol.

I will tell you what -- the hot dogs are free at the opener!

Oh and I think this is the link you were talking about:

Jet Tickets, Click Here

Sorry, Max. I got them much cheaper at StubHub.

I'll send you my $55 right away.

My name has been on the list for awhile now. I keep telling Max I'm

only bringing oneother person but he still has me as 3.

Maybe he thinks I'm bringing Tex.

But if he checks the weather channel he will findthat hell has frozen over yet.

Senior -- I have you at two. Senior Jet party of two your hamburger is now available. That kind of thing.

NO, you have me down in 2 different places on the list.

Either that or there is another SeniorFlaJet coming and I'm sure you don't

want that.;)

Max is either having a senior moment or is trying to inflate the tailgate numbers in case Sports Illustrated is nosing around

Max is either having a senior moment or is trying to inflate the tailgate numbers in case Sports Illustrated is nosing around

I was just hiding posters. Much like Denny's, Harley gives give us a Sr. discount. I almost had each hamburger down to 60 cents until you guys started making an issue of this.

Archived