OK now I figured out where Jetcane is....

SoFlaJets

Not quite, amigo.

I was in fact in the Orange Bowl last night and just got home from JFK a few minutes ago.

I'm going to read thru the board as soon as I sign up for FireLarryCoker.com

:bag:

i heart being there- it was a great experience although obviously I am disappointed with the result. Tailgated from 2 pm with a bunch of friends I havent seen since last year.

What was almost as bad as not seeing the Miami offense show up in the second half was me sitting at the hotel pool Sunday morning reading the paper and seeing McClover was cut.

:frown:

Bad bad bad decision imo!

Has someone claimed him yet? Anyone think he will be on the practice squad?

that was a tough drop by the kid at the end of the 4th quarter...he would have had a 1st down and more

You lost me- I didnt see Jets iggles game as it wasnt on TV in Sofla- are you referring to something that thappened in the game, or were you making a metaphor?

You lost me- I didnt see Jets iggles game as it wasnt on TV in Sofla- are you referring to something that thappened in the game, or were you making a metaphor?

JC -

I think he's referring to the ball Sam Shields had hit him right between the 8 and the 3 only to bounce off.

Tough game.

Oh yeah, thanks GB.

Yeah, very tough drop, and when I saw it live i thought he had lots of YAC if he caught it. But when I saw it on sportscenter, i realize he would have been tackled pretty quickly. And due to the inept offensive gameplan and output in the second half, we kinda figured it would have only delayed the inevitable punt, anyway.

But I give fsu credit. i thought they made great halftime adjustments, and that was the difference maker.

The players on both teams are great ballers, i always liked fsu (its the gaytors i hate) but this was a case of two very evenly matched teams and the difference was coaching.

Oh yeah, thanks GB.

Yeah, very tough drop, and when I saw it live i thought he had lots of YAC if he caught it. But when I saw it on sportscenter, i realize he would have been tackled pretty quickly. And due to the inept offensive gameplan and output in the second half, we kinda figured it would have only delayed the inevitable punt, anyway.

But I give fsu credit. i thought they made great halftime adjustments, and that was the difference maker.

The players on both teams are great ballers, i always liked fsu (its the gaytors i hate) but this was a case of two very evenly matched teams and the difference was coaching.

Herm Edwards > Larry Coker

Are their laws against screen passes in the state of Florida?? I mean both teams were senidng the house on "D" and not one middle screen or any screens..Larry Coker is not a very good football coach. It also seems to me those to teams really beat the s**t out of each other.

Are their laws against screen passes in the state of Florida?? I mean both teams were senidng the house on "D" and not one middle screen or any screens..Larry Coker is not a very good football coach. It also seems to me those to teams really beat the s**t out of each other.

JFF: FireLarryCoker.com

And actually glenn, Miami was doing it with four pass rushers all night. At the most they blitzed twice.They were playing more of a bend but dont break D. fsu, otoh was sending the house all night, which is the same thing Georgia tech did last season and it worked.

Two different strategies, but the Miami D is awesome- its a shame that if they give up one TD in a game they lose.

that freshman WR it was a critical 3rd down-next to last drive and Wright hit him in the numbers (OK ONE number) but he should have caught it regardless.I think after that it was pretty much over-why would Coker NOT have a play called to one of the upperclassmen is beyond me still...

Your right jetcane very tough game ,Second half was rough for you guys 17 yds for the whole half ,man coker has to do something with that Offense.Both D's were unreal ,love when these two teams meet ,never a dull moment. But jetcane we have 2 things in common, Both of us are JET FANS and we both HATE THE GATORS with a passion!

True dat, Mike.

Louisville is going to put a hurting on this team. The offense has perfected the three and out, and the defense will eventually pack it in like they did agaisnt LSU

Archived