Ham...and Ham only!

Jet/BosoxFan

To all of the boring working class joes lurking in this thread after you've been warned/told not to...please dont bother posting here. I want to...cough cough...avoid another ugly exchange here.

But Ham,

You really showed me something in that "this is what my season has come down to" thread. I used to think very little of your style...but I now realize the cerebral thinking that is put into your posting. You really seem to be pulling the strings of these little puppets. I am pleasantly surprised and quite impressed.

I've never seen one guy use the path of truth and righteousness against the likes of JonEJinx, Fake80, Troll, and annoying upstart Exit117, among others. I have to tell ya, I admire your style.

Congrats on a job well done.

This thread will soon turn into an enormous circlejerk between the two biggest d-bags the world wide web has ever seeeeeen!

Tell me, JBF, how does it feel to be such an enormous loser/outcast/joke of a human being that you have to create a thread dedicated to forming an alliance with another guy who seems to be fighting with everyone! You sir, are a pioneer in the art of douchebaggedness. I admire your ability to defy convention--not only have you awoken from your mother's basement during an 8 game deficit, you've seeked to unburn a bridge with a fellow d-bag!

Congratulations my friend, I nominate you for POTW.

To all of the boring working class joes lurking in this thread after you've been warned/told not to...please dont bother posting here. I want to...cough cough...avoid another ugly exchange here.

But Ham,

You really showed me something in that "this is what my season has come down to" thread. I used to think very little of your style...but I now realize the cerebral thinking that is put into your posting. You really seem to be pulling the strings of these little puppets. I am pleasantly surprised and quite impressed.

I've never seen one guy use the path of truth and righteousness against the likes of JonEJinx, Fake80, Troll, and annoying upstart Exit117, among others. I have to tell ya, I admire your style.

Congrats on a job well done.

I know JBF like a book, man ... he's hoping to instigate further hostilities :lol:

J/K JBF, I appreciate your kind words ... you and I have always gotten along pretty well despite our occasional good natured tussles ... I was sad to see you go from our old stomping grounds, and I was glad to see you re-appear at JN ... I really don't care if you rip the Yankees a new @$$, I don't own the team, bottom line is you have passion and you keep this conversation lively

Truth is, some of the funniest exchanges I've had on this board were the ones I've had with you ... they're a riot ... sometimes it might seem a bit over the top, but I know better because I GET THE JOKE, and I think the feeling is mutual, and that's probably why we get along despite our passion for opposing rivals, and our vehement dislike for the other team

And here's another thing I don't think people realize about us, but you and I know it ... no matter how much we go at it from time to time, it never gets personal ... well maybe sometimes, but its never mean-spirited ... so we can laugh it off and we never walk away with hard feelings

Lastly, one thing I rarely get credit for on this board, but its true ... I don't initiate personal attacks with anyone ... I mean, I'm sure I have blown it on occasion, but AS A RULE I try to avoid initiating any personal attacks, I've been operating that way for years, but what people remember is the response when I am personally attacked, cause I can respond with the best of them and I won't play the role of the punching bag for anyone ... so some folks tend to ignore that I am simply responding in kind, and instead focus on my counter-attacks which I admit can be downright brutal

But as the old saying goes, and I practice it from both directions ... don't start nuttin and there won't be nuttin

BTW, I don't have any problems with Jon and Troll ... Just for the record

But thanks JBF, much appreciated

PS. Red Sox are done! :lol:

Please jerk him off over the private messaging system next time.

Dude, please keep your latent homosexual fantasies to yourself ... no one is interested in hearing about what you like to do with mens penis's ... seriously EXIT, this just isn't the right audience ... maybe you can try Ramrods on the Westside Hwy, where you'll feel right at home

#1- Green Joke and Ham just said "FRIENDLESS MOFO"

Wow. What an incredible loser.

#2- I'm pretty sure I called the circle jerk that just ensued. Look at the phenomenal job of knob polishing Ham serves up to JBF. Classic.

Gee, you predicted that someone would politely respond to someone who offers them a compliment ... truly you must be Karnac the mind reader? :rolleyes:

What a major league dumb@$$ you are ... and you wonder why you're so despised on this board, and why you can't seem to avoid banishment from every board on the web :lol:

BTW, how many boards have you been banned from kid ... 5, 10, 20 ... what's the number up to now, you boring friendless little twit? :lol:

Dude, please keep your latent homosexual fantasies to yourself ... no one is interested in hearing about what you like to do with mens penis's ... seriously EXIT, this just isn't the right audience ... maybe you can try Ramrods on the Westside Hwy, where you'll feel right at home

I find it amazing that you STILL fail to be funny OR insulting.

Mind if I give my two cents worth here GJH? Most of the time I find your posts and threads very entertaining....and I mean that in a positive way because you seem like a knowledgeable guy when it comes to sports.

However, I must take you to task on that thread that is now locked. I don't know how you were raised, but my parents did a damn good job on raising me to be a gentleman. Furthermore, the Army Rangers did a damn good job training me to be a gentleman. And lastly, my wife of almost 32 years married a gentleman.

That post of yours with Garb was nothing short of being one of the most tasteless shots I've ever been witnessed to on a message board. Yeah, Garb gets under my skin plenty of times, but you know what, she's still a lady. If you didn't like what she posted in that thread, you could have easily PM'd her. But no, you aired it out here for all to read...now, you can call me anything you want, but I'm just telling you man to man I don't think it was appropriate.

Do what you do best and that's fill this forum with your sports expertise...the other stuff is for the street with the guys.

Mind if I give my two cents worth here GJH? Most of the time I find your posts and threads very entertaining....and I mean that in a positive way because you seem like a knowledgeable guy when it comes to sports.

However, I must take you to task on that thread that is now locked. I don't know how you were raised, but my parents did a damn good job on raising me to be a gentleman. Furthermore, the Army Rangers did a damn good job training me to be a gentleman. And lastly, my wife of almost 32 years married a gentleman.

That post of yours with Garb was nothing short of being one of the most tasteless shots I've ever been witnessed to on a message board. Yeah, Garb gets under my skin plenty of times, but you know what, she's still a lady. If you didn't like what she posted in that thread, you could have easily PM'd her. But no, you aired it out here for all to read...now, you can call me anything you want, but I'm just telling you man to man I don't think it was appropriate.

Do what you do best and that's fill this forum with your sports expertise...the other stuff is for the street with the guys.

I can appreciate that JFF, and ordinarily I would agree with you, I was raised the same way and that's why I always give Garb a pass when she goes overboard with her attacks ... I always tend to be mild in my response, precisely because she's a woman, whereas if it was a man I would pull no punches ... but you cease to command respect, AS A WOMAN, when you call a man a flaming fag ... then all bets are off ... and maybe you missed it, but that's what I was repsonding too

As an Army Ranger, I think you would agree that there is nothing worse you can call a man, which is why I choose that term for this nitwit EXIT

PS. You might also want to know that I did speak with Garb via PM, and offered to delete it all, if she would only agree to do likewise ... and I'm sure she will confirm this is true

For the record, I've been banned from one (1) message board.

For the record, there are quite a few people who enjoy my company around here.

For the record, your posts are still not funny.

For the record, your typical post consists of 10,000 words and 1/2 of a logical, sound argument.

For the record, JetFanFL is 100% right.

For the record, quit making yourself look like an absolute fool around here.

I can appreciate that JFF, and ordinarily I would agree with you, I was raised the same way and that's why I always give Garb a pass when she goes overboard with her attacks ... I always tend to be mild in my response, precisely because she's a woman, whereas if it was a man I would pull no punches ... but you cease to command respect, AS A WOMAN, when you call a man a flaming fag ... then all bets are off ... and maybe you missed it, but that's what I was repsonding too

As an Army Ranger, I think you would agree that there is nothing worse you can call a man, which is why I choose that term for this nitwit EXIT

PS. You might also want to know that I did speak with Garb via PM, and offered to delete it all, if she would only agree to do likewise ... and I'm sure she will confirm this is true

I appreciate the adult response and like I mentioned in my original post, you do provide quite a bit of insight to this forum...by the way, I'll be on the backside of the DH on 9/16 to watch the Yanks drive the final nail in the Sox coffin. Right behind homeplate...go YANKS!

It's true - we had it out via PM and the matter is settled. Although I still don't understand how a homo joke compares to a bl&o me, filthy pig, "joke" - but that is just me. I will respect the fact that GJH does not like anything to do with the word "fag." Although I've been given the green light to call him anything else....hahahhahaa....

Oh, and just to clarify the joke went like this: You like girls? So that rumor is untrue? Not: You are a flaming fag. Go ahead and be creative in your 17 page thesis on why George Steinbrenner is the greatest man on Earth, but keep it real with me. K?

It's true - we had it out via PM and the matter is settled. Although I still don't understand how a homo joke compares to a bl&o me, filthy pig, "joke" - but that is just me. I will respect the fact that GJH does not like anything to do with the word "fag." Although I've been given the green light to call him anything else....hahahhahaa....

Oh, and just to clarify the joke went like this: You like girls? So that rumor is untrue? Not: You are a flaming fag. Go ahead and be creative in your 17 page thesis on why George Steinbrenner is the greatest man on Earth, but keep it real with me. K?

Hey, I can remember you stating I had no balls or something to that effect in a thread a while back...little do you know, I almost had those jewels blown off.:Nuts:

Hey, I can remember you stating I had no balls or something to that effect in a thread a while back...little do you know, I almost had those jewels blown off.:Nuts:

Incorrect, I said "the women of Jetnation have more balls then the men here" -or something like that. Do all men suffer from selective hearing?

I suspect your wife is quite happy that did not happen. ;)

One more thing I believe Garb will confirm, I went back to delete it all anyway, regardless of the fact that the stubborn ox {JK Garb} refused to do likewise ... but Max closed the thread and I no longer had access to the edit feature :eek:

For this I apologized to Garb in private, as I will do publicly as well

Lastly, none of it was true ... JUST TO BE CLEAR ... we simply both went way overboard with the personal attacks and resorted to vicious lies

But none of it was true, Garb can be a real pain the @$$ on occasion, but she is a lady

For the record, I've been banned from one (1) message board.

No, You Got booted from two boards ... we all know the first and this was the second ... they simply brought you back out of mercy, or did enough begging, but like Troll said, it sure as hell wasn't because anyone was clamoring to have you back :rolleyes:

Just face it dude, nobody likes you .. at least that seemed to be the case when you got banned, cause I saw nothing but laughter and cheers in response :lol:

No, You Got booted from two boards ... we all know the first and this was the second ... they simply brought you back out of mercy, or did enough begging, but like Troll said, it sure as hell wasn't because anyone was clamoring to have you back :rolleyes:

Just face it dude, nobody likes you .. at least that seemed to be the case when you got banned, cause I saw nothing but laughter and cheers in response :lol:

That's funny, because I was still able to read the board, and noted a thread where people were wondering why I was banned. But I guess if you were reading things that weren't there, you're truly the delusional piece of **** that everyone here thinks you are. That was the second time I was "banned" from this place. The first time was because your little pussy ass ran to Max crying and saying that I was a "bad egg".

And don't drag Troll in to help your arguments. The circle jerks are reserved for you and JBF.

That's funny, because I was still able to read the board, and noted a thread where people were wondering why I was banned. But I guess if you were reading things that weren't there, you're truly the delusional piece of **** that everyone here thinks you are. That was the second time I was "banned" from this place. The first time was because your little pussy ass ran to Max crying and saying that I was a "bad egg".

And don't drag Troll in to help your arguments. The circle jerks are reserved for you and JBF.

I didn't even know you got banned twice from this board ... that makes three in total, three bannings for the same imbecile :eek:, twice from JN and once from the other board ... so are you beginning to get the feeling that maybe, JUST MAYBE, nobody likes you? :rolleyes:

And for good reason, I might add ... because most folks know you're a major league scumbag ... which would be tolerable if you brought something else to the table, ANYTHING, but you bring absolutely ZERO ... thus the constant bannings for your dumb @$$, cause you just ain't worth the trouble kid

But that's the way it is when you got NO GAME :lol:

I didn't even know you got banned twice from this board ... that makes three in total, three bannings for the same imbecile, twice from JN and once from the other board ... so are you beginning to get the feeling that maybe, JUST MAYBE, nobody likes you? :rolleyes:

And for good reason, I might add ... because most folks know you're a major league scumbag ... which would be tolerable if you brought something else to the table, ANYTHING, but you bring absolutely ZERO ... thus the constant bannings for your dumb @$$, cause you just ain't worth the trouble kid

But that's the way it is when you got NO GAME:lol:

Ham- you delusional POS. You have absolutely NO idea how many people on this board think that your posts are entirely fluff. I have 1000000% confidence in saying that I possess a greater knowledge of the game of football, and of life in general than you. However, I don't feel the need (small penis syndrome, I suppose) to make AWFUL, LONG-WINDED, 10,000+ word posts to make myself seem intelligent. You are the sophist of football forums.

I'm done in this thread. But if you want to continue talking garbage, you can do it to my face on opening day (I know you won't, pussies like you never do). I'll be in Lot 7A.

Ham- you delusional POS. You have absolutely NO idea how many people on this board think that your posts are entirely fluff. I have 1000000% confidence in saying that I possess a greater knowledge of the game of football, and of life in general than you. However, I don't feel the need (small penis syndrome, I suppose) to make AWFUL, LONG-WINDED, 10,000+ word posts to make myself seem intelligent. You are the sophist of football forums.

I'm done in this thread. But if you want to continue talking garbage, you can do it to my face on opening day (I know you won't, pussies like you never do). I'll be in Lot 7A.

LMAO!!

What a loser

I mean seriously dude, do you even realize what a loser you are?

Suckin around the board after he's banned ... now that's the funniest thing I ever heard!! :lol:

Did GJ&H just post the same thing twice?!?! NO WAY. COULDN'T BE!!!

Of course, being the lifelong loser he is, ignoring the fact that he knows he'd never show up and say any of these things to my face.

Case closed. thread closed.

Lets be crystal clear, okay kid?

The only thing I would accomplish by fighting with you is to get myself thrown in jail for beating you to a bloody pulp, and you ain't worth ONE DAY in jail ... not even ONE MINUTE ... cause you are nothing but a lowlife, scumbag, Rat, POS from the word GO

Kapeesh? :lol:

Lets be crystal clear, okay kid?

The only thing I would accomplish by fighting with you is to get myself thrown in jail for beating you to a bloody pulp, and you ain't worth ONE DAY in jail ... not even ONE MINUTE ... cause you are nothing but a lowlife, scumbag, Rat, POS from the word GO

Kapeesh? :lol:

I hear that overkill smiley usage serves to compensate for other things...

oh dear

PS- I'd kill you... literally. But just like your posts, you talk about things you don't know about.

Ahhh anywhooo, I mean it this time. I'm finished here. :) :) :) :) :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

7 Smiley's ... which only makes my point .. you really are dumber than dirt!! :lol:

Hahahahaha. WOW. WOWWOWOWOW

Apparently you did not realize that that was the ****ing POINT of those smileys. Holy mackeral.

You really do have the intellect and the temperance of a 10 year old. Unbelievable.

But I digress... done. Me. Done. Seriously.

Archived