Some Bill fan hopes Pennington out for the season

BillsRGreat

I could care less if he throws for 2 yards on Sunday. As long as he doesnt do anything to lose the game, and the Bills win, it doesnt really matte

I think we have officially established that It is couldn't care less here at jetnation. And he could do something to lose the game .....like take a safety

:beer_Orcish:

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think we have officially established that It is couldn't care less here at jetnation. And he could do something to lose the game .....like take a safety

:beer_Orcish:

If you think the Bills lost the game just because of the safety, you didnt watch the game, which I assume you didnt.

great first post by this idiot-bro we NEVER wish injury on a player ever-take that shiit somewhere else

:-s

I am pretty sure the free search feature on this site will incover that this is not exactly a true statement.

I have been reading messageboards of the respective AFCE teams for a longtime.

I have never seen the Bills bandwagon so full of total pricks. Have things been that bad in Buffalo that being 1-1 makes Bills fans act like they are a Super Bowl contender?

I used to like Bills fans. This week has proven to me that they on par with Dolphin fans.

I have been reading messageboards of the respective AFCE teams for a longtime.

I have never seen the Bills bandwagon so full of total pricks. Have things been that bad in Buffalo that being 1-1 makes Bills fans act like they are a Super Bowl contender?

I used to like Bills fans. This week has proven to me that they on par with Dolphin fans.

I've never said anything like that. But can you find me links where people said we are super bowl contenders? I'd be intrested to read them, please post the links here.

This is something you guys had to worry about twice in the past two years following the first meeting between the Bills and the Jets. Are you prepared for the Ramsey era yet??

GO BILLS!~

there is a quota for brain cells when you post in this forum;)

you are obviously running on fumes!!!:Nuts:

This is something you guys had to worry about twice in the past two years following the first meeting between the Bills and the Jets. Are you prepared for the Ramsey era yet??

GO BILLS!~

Hoping for an injury to an opposing player is totally classless.Are you THAT SCARED of Pennington that you figure you need him out of the game to beat the Jets??????One other point.I would rather go with Ramsey at QB than JP Loserman,so I'm not real worried either way......

willis21 & lozman- welcome to the nation. I think the bottom line is we both gotta be happy at 1-1 from what was expected of us from the experts. sunday should prove to be an exciting game thru all 4 quarters.

If we can shut mgahee down to a reasonable level and make few mistakes, we should come out on top. best of luck to you guys.

Me too, but we're 5.5 point underdogs on the road. We can still have a decent year if we lose this game. I'm not expecting a playoff run so this is just another game to me.

This team is so bizarre this year. They have SUCH potential if everyone steps up during the game. Chad and our recievers had two great games. Our running game's performance I blame half on the play calling. Our lines have got to be there for everyone else, though, or else we'll be 1-2 after this week... 1-3 after the next. Suddenly we're scrambling for our dignity and you don't want a psychological challenge for the team on top of everything else. lol

Not me. JP and the Bills have yet to turn the ball over, and that means no INTs for JP. He's played fine in the frist two games and is doing what he needs to and help us be in a situation to win, like the Pats game. You'll see a much improved JP Losman on Sunday, as compared to him last year.

Maybe if they actually had him throw it a few times. :)

He managed to match out his TDs (8) with his Ints (8) last year.

BZ

Archived