85 & Joey Porter today

Dude, you can hate him if you want. But wishing injury on him is just f***ed up.

Spare me the politically correct bull****. I think the guy is a low-life piece of degenerate **** and I'm not ashamed to admit that seeing him writhing in pain would bring a smile to my face.

Spare me the politically correct bull****. I think the guy is a low-life piece of degenerate **** and I'm not ashamed to admit that seeing him writhing in pain would bring a smile to my face.

Go ahead Troll, tell us what you REALLY mean. Sounds like you've got something you want to get off your chest. :lol:

By the way, isn't knowing that he's headed to Hell punishment enough for him?

Go ahead Troll, tell us what you REALLY mean. Sounds like you've got something you want to get off your chest. :lol:

By the way, isn't knowing that he's headed to Hell punishment enough for him?

Joey Porter burning for all eternity doesn't bring back that little pony, does it?

hahaha!!!:P

right on man!!!;)

I can't stand porter

Just like Bryan Cox, until they get on our team...

No..Bryan Cox did not act like a dick when he was with the Jets..

Keyshawn acted like a dick in 96..but was quickly muzzled by me

nobody has muzzled Porter's big mouth..he even talked **** about the president..before the steelers visited the white house..

he's and idiot!!!

Archived