tix for this weekend

Boozer76

I have 2 tix available for this weekend's game vs IND. I am going to be in Vermont for the weekend so I can't go. Face value, $130 for both. Sec 307 row 27 seats 27 and 28, right next to the aisle. Please PM me asap if you want them, I am leaving for VT on Friday so we'll have to work something out on getting them to you before that.

I have 2 tix available for this weekend's game vs IND. I am going to be in Vermont for the weekend so I can't go. Face value, $130 for both. Sec 307 row 27 seats 27 and 28, right next to the aisle. Please PM me asap if you want them, I am leaving for VT on Friday so we'll have to work something out on getting them to you before that.

Um, I will pass. I am still trying to sell the two from last week, lol.

Going up for the peak of foliage?

Its nice up there this time of year

I'm going for golf and beer. my wife is going to look at the foliage.

I knew the leaf peeping figured in there somewhere.

That mountain golf is a trip isnt it? No level lies to be had.

Sugarbush was one of thwe craziest and most fun courses I've played.

They're in the nosebleeds. Nonetheless, if you've never been, you should grab them and go.

Geez Bob, way to help me make a sale :Nuts: Yes they are nosebleeds but as joewilly said, there are no bad seats at a Jets game. I'm not looking to make a profit at all, I just want to get face value.

Archived