Sidney Rice > Calvin Johnson

The Troll

^^^^

LMFAO troll.

Sidney Rice has skills, I like him more than Dwayne Jarrett. But nobody can touch Calvin Johnson. I know our WRs are putting up the numbers this year so far, but I would never pass on calvin johnson if he fell into our laps. It wont happen, but i'm just sayin....

:rl: :rl:

Is this a serious thread?

Calvin is the best receiver to come out of college in almost a decade and you're saying Sidney Rice is better?

Excuse me.....:rl:

Johnson is NOT better than Larry Fitzgerald. Are you nuts?

BTW, Sidney Rice had the same amount of TDs as a freshman last season that Johnson did in his first two years combined. :rl:

Now THAT'S funny! :rl:

No freaking way for someone to beat that Johnson. He is everything plus good character... Dallas Baker will be a best value in 2nd round.

I dont mind taking Rice in 3rd round or later.

Dont bother to take Samardajia( who can spell his damn name) because he drops too many easy passes..

I bet people were probably saying the same things in regards to Keyshawn/Marvin Harrison in the '96 draft.

How did that one work out?

Swap QBs over the course of their careers and you might not be singing that tune.

Rice and Johnson are both similar type WRs, unlike Keyshawn and Marvin who are complete opposite types. Rice is damn good, but Calvin Johnson is incredible. He's like Keyshawn with a helluva lot more speed and no mouth.

Archived