Halftime shows...

4HCrew

You are so easily amused. Come over some time, I own an Australian Sheperd. He is pretty damn good at catching a frisbee!

Maybe I can buy him a JetNation cape and see if the Jets will let me be the halftime show. When they show it on the Big Screen at the stadium it will say now let's give it up for the frisbee dog from *********.com

That would be HUGE for the site. That kind of exposure.

You are so easily amused. Come over some time, I own an Australian Sheperd. He is pretty damn good at catching a frisbee!

Maybe I can buy him a JetNation cape and see if the Jets will let me be the halftime show. When they show it on the Big Screen at the stadium it will say now let's give it up for the frisbee dog from *********.com

That would be HUGE for the site. That kind of exposure.

thats a great idea...you should try that...lol

:P :p Beat me to it. The half time show for me is making sure some a-hole doesn't pee on my foot at the urinal....

reason #17 for men not to wear flip flops.

ahhhh...men and directions... no wonder you wont stop for directions... you cant even control your stream.... :lol:

reason #17 for men not to wear flip flops.

ahhhh...men and directions... no wonder you wont stop for directions... you cant even control your stream.... :lol:

:) No flip flops ever at the game. If the pee doesn't get you the hot charcoal will; work boots only. While on the subject, you have no idea how good you have it at the game. I've never been in there, but I assume you all have your own stalls in the ladies room. In the mens room they packed as many urinals as they could against the back wall, so close together it is scary. I'm 6'-4", 260lbs so I always have the "pleasure" of rubbing shoulders with other men as I go. I'm hoping this will be at least one improvement in the new stadium....

Site needs a little of the old school put to it.

I am trying to get the invite for the super-secret club.

I will revert back to conservative Scott.

Too funny. There is always room for one more in the homo champagne room! I will talk to Smizzy. I am sure he can squeeze you in.

Scott -- I am cracking up but what the hell is wrong with you today? :rl: That other post about the vcash. It is hard to disturb me, but you did it!

Good work!

It is Friday last day of the work week and we have to get ready to celebrate and liven things up here-good work Scott.

Archived