GREAT Chad Video

Untouchable

good video. but a video wont get us a championship. i could care less about the video. i want a championship

To be the best, you have to beat the best.

If we beat the Colts, then you know what's up. And why not? In 2001, the Pats won a superbowl. They were 5-11 the year before. We were 4-12 (with a retard for a coach who had an agenda to get out of his contract to go coach another team to boot), last year.

It all comes down to coaching, if you stop and think about it. You make an NFL 53 man roster, you must be doing something right. It's up to the coaches, after that.

And you look at what the Jets coaching staff is doing-

No premiere running back

Rookie O-line

No pass rush

Poor run defense

And yet, they are finding ways to win, with their gutsy play calling and well thought out strategy.

I have no doubt the Jets will eventually begin effectively running the ball. I have no doubt the defense will eventually start shutting down the run. Those things will come with time. And it's not like 2001 when guys like Trung Canidate and Garrison Hearst were hanging 200 and change on us, ok? We're not talking performing miracles here.

The Jets coaching staff will get this straightened out.

But think about it, we're 2-1 without running the ball effectively or stopping the run effectively. And both Jets victories came on the road. Our only home loss was against the Pats (a top 5 NFL team). If we lose our next home game, it will be against another top 5 NFL team.

Thats nothing to cause alarm. But if we win...

You gotta stop and take a look at that.

Archived