Update....on Noodle Leg Gostkowski

SoFlaJets

You are a very astute football fan.

Very few people would recognize how big that was in the game yesterday.

That was huge not allowing a return.;)

I played football for a lot of years and remember what hurt on the field. One game in particular, the other team kept scoring and they had this big fat kid (I think he played nose tackle) that would kick the ball out of the endzone on every ensuing kickoff. Made us feel like sh!t the whole day.

Btw, for you Brooklynites out there that game was against the Brooklyn Hurricanes who I still hate and who my fiance' actually was a cheerleader for as a kid (didn't know her then but if I did;) )! I played for the Greenpoint Crusaders.

here's a news flash some people actually life things to take care of-and you're still a jerk off and so is your buttboy Alk

Now was that called for? I've been avoiding you like the plague, why don't you do likewise?

Husker,

This loser talked smack all last week and then does not show up today.

Doesn't that say it all?

Come on TX, he has a prostate the size of a honeydew and a head full of bad memories. Cut him some slack. ;)

Not that this belongs in this thread or on a Jets board, actually. But I can't help myself:

Did you all see my boy, TROY BROWN yesterday?? Eh???? How can you NOT love this player???? How????? Offense, Special Teams and Defense - again! He is, without question, the epitome of Team Player. Love this guy.

Okay, carry-on......

Not that this belongs in this thread or on a Jets board, actually. But I can't help myself:

Did you all see my boy, TROY BROWN yesterday?? Eh???? How can you NOT love this player???? How????? Offense, Special Teams and Defense - again! He is, without question, the epitome of Team Player. Love this guy.

Okay, carry-on......

WTF Garb.

I'm bashing the Florida posters in this thread.

Take Troy Brown someplace else.;)

Okay, carry-on......

i take it you got lucky last nite ;)

2 O's in 1 night... not bad

I'm almost the last Florida poster left since JFF and Senior no longer care to come here-no you're right the Pats won we lost and I should take my comeuppance but we've been running around the last 2 days with family matters and I haven't been in the mood to be called names-also Alk/Husker Du or whatever-nobody friggin missed you dude when you decided to go to a Pats board-(what a concept) you should invite Tex

I'm almost the last Florida poster left since JFF and Senior no longer care to come here-no you're right the Pats won we lost and I should take my comeuppance but we've been running around the last 2 days with family matters and I haven't been in the mood to be called names-also Alk/Husker Du or whatever-nobody friggin missed you dude when you decided to go to a Pats board-(what a concept) you should invite Tex

Actually, yeah I did get alot of requests from people asking me to come back but it was never about any of that. I was tired of stirring Max's board up with these constant fights. It was all pretty good natured until the Florida Vigilantes went on a rampage. Not sure where I went wrong with you, I never had any problems with you but once the other two went on a tirade, you just hopped on board.

I'm almost the last Florida poster left since JFF and Senior no longer care to come here-

i'm sorry to hear that. i'd much rather have Jets fans posting here than douchebag pats fans.

(this doesnt apply to non-douchebag pats fans, Garb)

Archived