Will Chad get the hook if????

CoachTsurfing

Past performance is usually an accurate indicator of future results.;)

from an article this morning....

Fool Chad Pennington once, shame on him. Fool him twice in a row ... well, it hasn't happened yet.

In 42 career starts at quarterback, Pennington never has suffered two straight clunkers. His record after games in which he registered less than a 75.0 passer rating is 5-2, and his ratings in those defeats were a solid 80.9 and a spectacular 111.5.

In that respect, Pennington is a lot like the Patriots, who haven't dropped back-to-back games since 2002. They don't stay down long, which should bode well for the Jets in Sunday's home game against the Dolphins.

Pennington's been arguably our best player. Sure if the team falls apart and is 2-9 or something we'll see Clemens.

Rooting for that now as a fan of the team is stupid.

If we continue winning the games we are supposed to we will be suprised at how close to a play-off push that may leave us.

Up until the Tennessee game I was the top of the list of those that wanted him out. He stunk up the field last week which he has owned and should - but he's a different QB. He always had the smarts and the guts but now he's throwing the ball with authority and on target. So long as he keeps doing that and combining it with the rest of his skills, you bet I want him in there.

first of all I never said I was rooting for chad to blow up so we could put in a rookie. I said what will it take. second if we are down by a bunch and it's late in the game there is no point putting in Kellen with a few minutes left. Put him in where he can actually get some real looks. I love this team and want us to go as far as we can. I am a big Chad Pennington fan, I think he has a great heart, good football smarts and he is throwing alot better. However, I am also a realistic fan. Two of the three int. he threw last week were his fault.

from an article this morning....

Fool Chad Pennington once, shame on him. Fool him twice in a row ... well, it hasn't happened yet.

In 42 career starts at quarterback, Pennington never has suffered two straight clunkers. His record after games in which he registered less than a 75.0 passer rating is 5-2, and his ratings in those defeats were a solid 80.9 and a spectacular 111.5.

In that respect, Pennington is a lot like the Patriots, who haven't dropped back-to-back games since 2002. They don't stay down long, which should bode well for the Jets in Sunday's home game against the Dolphins.

Well, part of the reason for that is he'd just get injured during a loss, so he couldn't go and lose another game.

I expect him to do well on Sunday because as tx said, past performance is a good indicator of future, and the fins and harrington have sucked in the past, so I expect the same sucky team on Sunday. Penny is good at beating up sucky teams. If we open up the offense, maybe we can score 40.

Archived