Jets To Air Press Conferences Live

TaborJet

Jets To Air Press Conferences Live

The New York Jets are taking their programming to another level. On Wednesday, www.newyorkjets.com will broadcast Coach Eric Mangini’s press conference live at 10:30 am. In fact, all of Mangini’s weekly press conferences will be broadcast live on the team’s website throughout the remainder of the season.

Each week, Mangini’s press schedule is as follows: Monday – 2:30 p.m., Wednesday – 10:30 a.m., Thursday – 10:30 a.m., and Friday – 10:30 a.m. Simply log onto www.newyorkjets.com at those times and watch Mangini live. To prepare your computer make sure it has Real Player installed. If not, visit www.real.com for the free download.

SportsNet New York, the best Jets’ source ontelevision, will also broadcast Mangini’s Monday and Wednesday pressers live.

If you miss any of the live broadcasts, don’t worry. Newyorkjets.com will offer our viewers archives of Coach’s weekly pressers an hour following their conclusion.

Speaking of conclusions, we don’t want you to miss out any post-game activity. Along with game recaps, features, stats, photo galleries, video highlights and interviews from the podium on www.newyorkjets.com, SNY produces the best wrap-up show around in “Jets Postgame Live.” The postgame show provides instant analysis from SNY’s studio hosts consisting of Brian Custer, Ray Lucas and Adam Schein. Reporter Steve Overmeyer is on site, conducting interviews of a number of players following Mangini’s post-game press conference.

Prior to kickoff, visit www.newyorkjets.com for your gameday inactives.

The Jets continue to offer the NFL’s premier media punch on gameday through all of their outlets: radio, ESPN 1050AM, web, www.newyorkjets.com, and on television, SNY and WCBS-2. The Emmy award winning show “24/7 with Eric Mangini, sponsored by Toyota” airs every Sunday throughout the season on WCBS-2.

The Jets’ all inclusive programming reaches out to children on Saturdays. Generation Jets, a two-time Emmy Award winner, is back for its fourth season and airs every Saturday on WCBS-2 at 1:00 p.m.

"We have listened to our fans and one message comes through clearly, they want more Jets information. Through our two TV partners, WCBS and SNY, our flagship radio station ESPN Radio and now expanded coverage on newyorkjets.com, our fans can find Jets content 24/7," said Bob Parente, Jets’ Vice President of Broadcasting and Production.

This is awesome news. JUST AWESOME. Seriously it is nice they are doing this for the fans. Kinds of make paying for inside info silly. When the Jets are giving it away for free and all.

Thank you NY Jets. Good move on your part.

This is awesome news. JUST AWESOME. Seriously it is nice they are doing this for the fans. Kinds of make paying for inside info silly. When the Jets are giving it away for free and all.

Thank you NY Jets. Good move on your part.

now if only YOU could get to ask questions like the guys at JI.......just saying

now if only YOU could get to ask questions like the guys at JI.......just saying

Through my Classic Harley connections I have rubbed elbows this season with:

1. Jeff Richardson (SBIII O Lineman)

2. Mr. T

3. Tony Soprano (yes I know his name is James but those close to him call him Tony)

JetNation won't be stopped. In no time at all we will be interviewing interns at Hofstra. They can't stop us, they can only hope to contain us.

\:D/

2. Mr. T

3. Tony Soprano (yes I know his name is James but those close to him call him Tony)

JetNation won't be stopped. In no time at all we will be interviewing interns at Hofstra. They can't stop us, they can only hope to contain us.

hey what? my paisan Tony Siragusa is chopped liver?

I loved that quote he had a few years ago about at suppertime when all the Italian mothers would yell "Tony SUPPA TIME" 15 kids would come over to your house

2. Mr. T

Notice how it is always guys Max is rubbing elbows with

Notice how it is always guys Max is rubbing elbows with

DUDE --

I could post the flag girl story here. I could do it. But seriously who would be impressed about my connections to hot 22 year old females. Frank you have to know your target audience and adjust accordingly!

DUDE --

I could post the flag girl story here. I could do it. But seriously who would be impressed about my connections to hot 22 year old females. Frank you have to know your target audience and adjust accordingly!

as a service to the board Max I think we should have pictures of these flag girls somewhere that we've been hearing so much about--you know-for the kids

as a service to the board Max I think we should have pictures of these flag girls somewhere that we've been hearing so much about--you know-for the kids

I will make sure we get flag girl photos at this home game coming up. I will post them here. FLAG GIRLS BABY!!!

or at least a picture of Mr. T's elbows

I didn't see Mr. T's elbows. He was wearing a Namath throwback, 3/4 sleeve. The elbows were hidden.

More importantly I shook his hand. He shook mine. He said, "God Bless You Man." I said "God Bless you Mr. T". We locked eyes for a few seconds.

It was at that moment I realized how wrong I was all these years. I never hated Mr. T. I hated Clubber Lang. I hated Clubber for being nasty towards Adrian. For pushing Mickey and causing his untimely death. I hated Clubber Lang for the beating he put on Rocky Balboa.

But Mr. T -- he is okay in my book.

Anyway, where was I? Oh flag girls. Yes I will get those flag girl pictures up here next week.

you sir, are a great American

I realize that if I post Grease 2 lyrics I will be labeled a homo. Regardless:

Let's do it for our country,

the ride white and the blue.

Uncle Sam would want us to.

It went something like that. lol.

I realize that if I post Grease 2 lyrics I will be labeled a homo. Regardless:

the ride white and the blue.

Uncle Sam would want us to.

It went something like that. lol.

we're going to have to get GreenGal to confirm if these lyrics are indeed correct

Archived