We are 2nd in AFC in scoring

vinnys025

Just a little fun fact. We have scored 116pts so far this year which is second to only Indy. I do understand that bye weeks have come into play, but it is what it is. I think Jax is tied with us for second....but we have only ourselves to blame for that. Really, scoring has not been the problem when we start to point fingers. Our D line is definatly the #1 problem both stopping the run and getting pressure. There needs to be a MAJOR rehaul on this D line starting with DROB. I also think VonOlhoffen will be gone next year...or just be kept for depth.

PS....we are also the second worst on defense in the AFC, only Tenessee has given up more points than us. And if you want to go entire NFL, the only two worse defenses than us besides Tenessee are the 49rs and Detroit....YUCK

It is one of the many misleading stats as our offense has been one dimensional when working. And factor in the inability to score any points in the first quarter beside last week 3 points.

Doe that mean the NYJ lead the NFL in scoring over the last three quarters of games? ;)

Just a little fun fact. We have scored 116pts so far this year which is second to only Indy. I do understand that bye weeks have come into play, but it is what it is. I think Jax is tied with us for second....but we have only ourselves to blame for that. Really, scoring has not been the problem when we start to point fingers. Our D line is definatly the #1 problem both stopping the run and getting pressure. There needs to be a MAJOR rehaul on this D line starting with DROB. I also think VonOlhoffen will be gone next year...or just be kept for depth.

PS....we are also the second worst on defense in the AFC, only Tenessee has given up more points than us. And if you want to go entire NFL, the only two worse defenses than us besides Tenessee are the 49rs and Detroit....YUCK

That high-powered offense might just think of performing in the 1st quarter rather than put the Jets in a huge hole and compile all those misleading offense stats during garbage time.

That high-powered offense might just think of performing in the 1st quarter rather than put the Jets in a huge hole and compile all those misleading offense stats during garbage time.

You mean like the Patriots score against Denver?

Nice that they let you score, it would have sucked to watch you get shut out in the $350 million dollar sand box.

BZ

holy crap man...you are unreal....you just love the attention dont ya...:Nuts:

TX, the only garbage time this season was at Jacksonville. To refresh your memory, the Jets didn't score in that game. Please get your facts straight. :wink:

Archived