Need Some Help

PatsFanTX

TX - some of the Jets fans....ahhh....too easy, 'aint it?

PatsFagTX is leading you off topic, Gridiron Gal. He always does that.

So is it your contention that HC's, owners, and teams don't play to win every game?

You got me on that one.

There are no better experts on "backing into the playoffs" than Jet fans.

You're absolutely right. Jets fans know this feeling all too well. Which is exactly why every reg season game is just as important as the next.

PatsFagTX is leading you off topic, Gridiron Gal. He always does that.

So is it your contention that HC's, owners, and teams don't play to win every game?

It is my contention that BB believes that a win against Indy is more important than a win against Minny. Got it, Forrest?

TX - no I have not read the Leon Washington for the HOF thread. I have nothing to add. Truth be told, I've seen two Jest games this year. One live and one on TV. I've seen limited Washington duty. However, if Jets fans say he's the next Emmitt Smith it HAS to be so. :)

It is my contention that BB believes that a win against Indy is more important than a win against Minny. Got it, Forrest?

I understood it the first of the three times you said it. Just trying to get you back on topic instead of allowing you to follow TX like a sheep.

Yep, this place is better than Comedy Central.

Garb, did you catch SJ's comment that Leon Washington is the next Emmitt Smith?

Wow.

Tx's brain: "Hmmm. I got nuthin'. Nuthin' left. Time to switch gears..."

Which is exactly why every reg season game is just as important as the next.

Not entirely true.

I understand your point, but a victory over the Colts has a little more weight then one over the Vikes.

If the Patriots go 1-1 these next two weeks, I would prefer the victory be against the Colts. That way the Patriots own the tiebreaker.

A Colts victory means the Patriots not only have to tie the Colts victory total, but win one more to gain an edge. With the loss to Denver, a Colts victory is a must compared to the Vikes game.

Ditto for division games. More so really.

A Jest fan dissing Anne Coulter is scarier if you ask me.

Anyway, the Jest being two point underdogs IS perplexing. Don't give me that homefield bunk either. Homefield gets you three points - which means the Jest would be 1 point favs? Weird. I guess the whole world does not buy into the Jest quite yet. Delusion has yet to become an epidemic. Thankfully.

:P

Just to give this some balance - I firmly beleive that the Pats will lose to the Vikings on Monday nite. The match-up's are difficult, Seymour is most likely out and it is an NFC team with Indy looming the following week. BB thinks big picture - a win against Indy is far more important than a victory against Minny. Delusion does not apply to Pats fans. ;)

Garbie- i take it you are lousy at math, but make up for it in the Boudwaa has SJ aptly put it.

2 teams that are equal in Vegas eyes, give 3 pts to home team, thus by

making brownies -2 favs, they do not believe they are equal, thus if jets

were at home the jets would be favs by 4 3 for home field and 1 for differential, that is how line would start and would then change as betting

on teams take place

getting back to pencil test, how do yours rate?

Can anyone explain to me how the 1-5 Cleveland Browns are now up to a 2 point favorite over the 4-3 Jets?

Does that mean the Jets are not nearly as good as their record indicates?

Thanks in advance.

I'm still trying to figure our how a guy with a Basssssston accent can live in Houston and not be in custody at a jail

Archived