Need Some Help

PatsFanTX

Can anyone explain to me how the 1-5 Cleveland Browns are now up to a 2 point favorite over the 4-3 Jets?

Does that mean the Jets are not nearly as good as their record indicates?

Thanks in advance.

I guess Mangini is RAC's bbiiiaattttccchhh!

Can anyone explain to me how the 1-5 Cleveland Browns are now up to a 2 point favorite over the 4-3 Jets?

Thanks in advance.

just like the jags were 9 pt favorites over houston last week...

means nothing...

2 points could be home field...

Thanks in advance.

Same reason the 5-1 Super Bowl Dynasty New England Patriots are only favored by 2 points over a team that got beat by the Bills.

Crazy eh?

BZ

Thanks in advance.

That's just fine. They can be (2 point) under dogs all throughout the season and into the playoffs.

I saw the title of this thread and thought TX finally realized the truth.

Should have known better.

Bob you gotta take that scary mask out of your avatar you're scaring my grandchildren....and ME AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

she's HIDEOUS AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Bob's avatar is a Jets emblem.

Oh yea, that is pretty damn scary.

A Jest fan dissing Anne Coulter is scarier if you ask me.

Anyway, the Jest being two point underdogs IS perplexing. Don't give me that homefield bunk either. Homefield gets you three points - which means the Jest would be 1 point favs? Weird. I guess the whole world does not buy into the Jest quite yet. Delusion has yet to become an epidemic. Thankfully.

:P

Just to give this some balance - I firmly beleive that the Pats will lose to the Vikings on Monday nite. The match-up's are difficult, Seymour is most likely out and it is an NFC team with Indy looming the following week. BB thinks big picture - a win against Indy is far more important than a victory against Minny. Delusion does not apply to Pats fans. ;)

Just to give this some balance - I firmly beleive that the Pats will lose to the Vikings on Monday nite. The match-up's are difficult, Seymour is most likely out and it is an NFC team with Indy looming the following week. BB thinks big picture - a win against Indy is far more important than a victory against Minny. Delusion does not apply to Pats fans. ;)

Hold on a minute. Are you saying that the Pats are sooooo good and BB is sooooo terrific that they can pick and choose which games to win and which games to lose?

What were you saying about delusion?

I agree. I don't think I have predicted the Pats to lose many this year, but I think this one has all of the earmarks of a loss.

BZ

Hold on a minute. Are you saying that the Pats are sooooo good and BB is sooooo terrific that they can pick and choose which games to win and which games to lose?

What were you saying about delusion?

Not at all - but I truly believe more emphasis is put on preparing for Indy than Minny.

Not at all - but I truly believe more emphasis is put on preparing for Indy than Minny.

I think you'd better put down the crack pipe. If you honestly believe that any coach or player places less importance on any one win verses another then you are, in fact, delusional.

Silly girl...

I think you'd better put down the crack pipe. If you honestly believe that any coach or player places less importance on any one win verses another then you are, in fact, delusional.

Silly girl...

That's pretty damn funny.

A Jets fan calling a Pats fan delusional.

Silly girl...

If you do not think this is true, you are a stupid boy. Look no further than last's years Pats/Miami game to end the regular season.

If you do not think this is true, you are a stupid boy. Look no further than last's years Pats/Miami game to end the regular season.

If Miami had won one or two more games during the regular season, then the final game wouldn't have been an issue.

Excluding one-loss elimination games in the playoffs, one win is no less important than another in the regular season. (I should have clarified that from the beginning)

If Miami had won one or two more games during the regular season, then the final game wouldn't have been an issue.

Excluding one-loss elimination games in the playoffs, one win is no less important than another in the regular season. (I should have clarified that from the beginning)

Let's just agree to disagree. I'm pretty confident in my belief that BB places more emphasis on a win against Indy than a win againt Minny. You aren't. Good for you, Forrest.

Gump -

Do you actually beleive everything that comes out of the HC or ownerships mouth? Wow.

No, but thanks for putting delusional words in my mouth. I said that I firmly believe that no HC or owner believes that one win is less important than the next. (Again, barring single-elimination playoff games)

Yea, and so many teams in the history of the NFL have done that.

So what. That's not the issue. Every single game played in the regular season is just as important as the next. Win them all and there's no need to worry about tiebreakers or hoping for another team to lose in hopes of backing into the playoffs.

Every game in the regular season is of equal importance.

Archived