NOBODY wants a piece of the Nets right now

TomShane

Kidd, Vince, Veal...They just blew up the Sixers and the Bullets and if they trounce the Celts (as expected) they're IN. Shaq-fu is gimpy, so they could be going into the playoffs with a one-legged Shaq and Eddie Jones trying to check Vince. It is ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Clippers want a piece of the Nets. LaClip fears no one!

Seriously though, I wish the Clippers would move to the East coast and switch conferences so that maybe they can make the playoffs once in my lifetime. Seasons like this where they could have had home court playing in the weaker conference, yet miss the playoffs entirely in the West piss me off.

Good thing I stopped caring about the time my heroes like Popeye Jones and Dale Davis became bench players five years ago.

Seriously though, I wish the Clippers would move to the East coast and switch conferences so that maybe they can make the playoffs once in my lifetime. Seasons like this where they could have had home court playing in the weaker conference, yet miss the playoffs entirely in the West piss me off.

Good thing I stopped caring about the time my heroes like Popeye Jones and Dale Davis became bench players five years ago.

The Clips just have no excuses, man. I don't know how people can support that team. Elgin Baylor and Donald Sterling combine to form the stupidest front office combo in the world. David Stern should rip that team from them tomorrow. That said, can they give the Nets Elton Brand? Please?

A Nets loss and a Cavs win and the Nets go home crying.

Either way it doesn't matter, neither the Nets or Cavs have a chance vs Miami.

Aren't the Sixers about to face the Pistons?

I don't really follow the NBA, but am I right?

Yeah, pretty much... and the Stones are looking like they did when they made the Lakers their b!tches, last year.

That was a fake ass chamionship and you know it. If those two idiots on the Lakers weren't acting like a boyfriend/girlfriend couple who were splitting up, Larry Brown would still be the most over-rated coach of all time. Please. Kobe and Shaq should be sued. And Phil Jackson is an embarrassment for that performance. Him and the Knicks deserve each other.

That was a fake a$$ chamionship and you know it. If those two idiots on the Lakers weren't acting like a boyfriend/girlfriend couple who were splitting up, Larry Brown would still be the most over-rated coach of all time. Please. Kobe and Shaq should be sued. And Phil Jackson is an embarrassment for that performance. Him and the Knicks deserve each other.

Man... someone needs a midol. Jealous much? :lol:

Kidd, Vince, Veal...They just blew up the Sixers and the Bullets and if they trounce the Celts (as expected) they're IN. Shaq-fu is gimpy, so they could be going into the playoffs with a one-legged Shaq and Eddie Jones trying to check Vince. It is ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

for some reason, I dont think (once Shaq returns) Miami is going to have much trouble facing the Nets :lol:

Shaq, Hasleem and Alonzo--this trio alone will give Miami the height advantage for the entire 48 minutes. and Wade will get his 25-30 ppg as well.

should be a good series if Shaq and Vince are healthy

That was sure an ugly way to win playoff rights. Boston isn't a very good team and would've easily eliminated the Nets if the starters played the 4th qtr.

Oh well, I'd rather have an ugly win to get into the playoffs then an ugly loss to remove ourselves from it. Do you think the Cavs are thinking "jeez, the Nets suck, I'm glad we didnt play like them to finish our season"?

Cubs-Jets and Clippers fan.

Interesting mix of teams there Troll.

Archived