What Kind Of Rookie RB would you Prefer ......

L.I.MikeBleedsGreen

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't actually seen Peterson play, but with the hype Bush was getting, and the impact he's had, I don't really worry too much about the drafting as the media and some brainwashed fans want. I'd rather leave it to Tangini, actual experts, to draft us players and do what they think it'll take for us to win.

It's kind of like academia. In general, academics will babble on about their theories and other nonsense, but it's the actual real world that dictates what ACTUALLY works. You never hear from the real world because they usually keep their knowledge secret.

i guess you dont remember what happened to dfat.

No, what happened to D-Fat?

we need bunch of players on the defencive side. we need a pure NT
Outside of Alan Branch there are no NT's in this draft or Free Agency.

another tweener(DE/OLB)

Another John Abraham? Wow.

take a page from chargers draft book. they are the best 1st round drafters.

You do know who Ladainian Tomlinson is?

and enough with the 4-3 d. we are 3-4 get over it :baby: .

Great, I guess you are focused on making our defense suck.

about vilma. he is a great talent. might be a little small for 3-4. but if he is willing to play in this system you give him that chance. if he wants out you give him a pass and trade him for no less than a 16th pick in the 1st round

Ok, trade our best player because he doesn't fit Mangini's system that has sunk our defense to dead last in the league? That must be some good stuff you are smoking.

No thanks to Marshawn Lynch... he's not an NFL RB.

Give me Peterson or give me Bush but I'd much rather Peterson.

Marshawn Lynch isnt an NFL running back? :rl:

The guy is a beast. And he's got the size at 5'11 220lbs.

If anything, Bush is the next TJ Duckett. The guy will be a good goaline back, but 6'3 backs who dont have moves with no breakaway speed dont make it in the NFL as starters.

If anything, Bush is the next TJ Duckett. The guy will be a good goaline back, but 6'3 backs who dont have moves with no breakaway speed dont make it in the NFL as starters.

Laugh now young grasshopper but soon find out that Marshawn Lynch is just another J.J. Arrington, and please do not bring up the size difference...like J-E-T-S suck suck suck, we've all heard it way too many times before.

I like both of them Lynch and Bush and would be happy with either one.

Bush is a lot faster than you give him credit for. Watching him last year in those Lousville games I was actually surprised at how fast he was. As for the broken leg it sounds like a serious injury but players come back from it all the time. Steve Smith came back from a broken leg. It isn't a permanent injury like a torn ACL. Your body heals 100% from it.

Either way both guys would be an upgrade over the garbage we have in our backfield now.

I like both of them Lynch and Bush and would be happy with either one.

Bush is a lot faster than you give him credit for. Watching him last year in those Lousville games I was actually surprised at how fast he was. As for the broken leg it sounds like a serious injury but players come back from it all the time. Steve Smith came back from a broken leg. It isn't a permanent injury like a torn ACL. Your body heals 100% from it.

Either way both guys would be an upgrade over the garbage we have in our backfield now.

Again Lynch and Bush are nice players but a team like the jets who need to basically build a D around 2-3 players CAN'T afford to use a 1st round pick on a RB.

Archived