Hey Jets fans....

SoFlaJets

Anybody else noticing what a whining bunch of pussies the Pats fans here are when they get a little taste of their own medicine?

discuss

LOL!!! You're a whiney P-word all the time - so what's your excuse? You lost your favorite Guitar Pick a few years back? The one Mark Gastinueau gave you at some coke party in South Beach?

Anybody else noticing what a whining bunch of pussies the Pats fans here are when they get a little taste of their own medicine?

discuss

Why would Pats fans be whiny?

They are 6-2 at the mid point and in their usual position a top the AFCE by a wide margin.

All is good.

Lets see they have kicked the Jets a$$es how many games in a row now and have how many rings? they can say whatever they want especially after they pound the Jets again this Sunday. All part of being a fan...just imagine how a Jets fan would act if they won a SB...would not be pretty

Lets see they have kicked the Jets a$$es how many games in a row now and have how many rings? they can say whatever they want especially after they pound the Jets again this Sunday. All part of being a fan...just imagine how a Jets fan would act if they won a SB...would not be pretty

Myself being a lifelong sports fan -hard core -the back and forth is natural between rival fans of teams- football, baseball, hockey- all in good fun and not being so sensitive-IMO.

As Max pointed out in the Hostility thread, the level of ball busting here is pretty high. :D

Everyone's pretty good at it, except for Garb, who is just a wannabe. :Nuts:

yah, okay. :rolleyes:

I can shoot a gun, you know. Then again, as a UM alum - you're probably pretty comfortable around guns.

hey garb, seriously, i'm gonna try not to laugh out loud when tx knocks you down on the way to the last seat in the lifeboat

joewilly has been on fire the last few weeks.:yahoo:

Seriously, Annie Oakley would shoot me right in the arse before I would be able to say noodle-arm.

joewilly has been on fire the last few weeks.:yahoo:

Seriously, Annie Oakley would shoot me right in the arse before I would be able to say noodle-arm.

TX would be too busy posting on the 17 Rival Fan Boards he's a member of to even notice that his ship was sinking.

TX would be too busy posting on the 17 Rival Fan Boards he's a member of to even notice that his ship was sinking.

Having trouble keeping a low profile I see PatsFantx. Your internet face is plastered all over.

Why would Pats fans be whiny?

They are 6-2 at the mid point and in their usual position a top the AFCE by a wide margin.

All is good.

Yup, the Pats are the best team against teams without a winning record.

Archived