Heisman trophy- opinions on who should win right now?

faba

Cmon Jetcane give my boy Brady some props...ha ha

He's having a nice season, i did mention that somewhere last week.

Looks like Miami's run of first rounders will end this year, and believe me, its not cuz they're not talented. The CS has failed to adequately coach them up right.

Quinn will be a better NFL QB than Smith, but I still think Calvin Johnson is the best college football player out there this year.

He's having a nice season, i did mention that somewhere last week.

Looks like Miami's run of first rounders will end this year, and believe me, its not cuz they're not talented. The CS has failed to adequately coach them up right.

Quinn will be a better NFL QB than Smith, but I still think Calvin Johnson is the best college football player out there this year.

Jetcane, I disagree with the U having no 1st rounders.

Merriweather is a sure fire 1st round pick. I saw video of him on NFL Network about a month ago and he does everything you can ask for out of an NFL safety...he may go Top 10.

I hope he is a first rounder, but I've seen every game he has played, and though he's made plays, he's missed on a lot of plays, too.

But he's also been playing some CB due to depth problems, which may actually work to his advantage in the draft.

Troy Smith has a good game against Michigan, it's all over.

Kinda suprised to see nobody considered (at least in this poll) from Louisville. Haven't seen them play this year, no standouts there?

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/college/football/heisman.htm

Bush was a preseason candidate until he broke his leg.

Brian Brohm has done well, but he was injured and out for a couple of games. Smith has passed for 400 yards more than him and way more TD passes.

Archived