If the Jets could play at this level the rest of the way

AFJF

We play like this next week and we destroy the Bears. Keeping this level of play will be hard though. We pressured Brady into I think 1 INT or 2, if we pressure Grossman we should be able to get 3-4.

Grossman does NOT scare me serphx-I think we beat them-where is the game being played? Has to be home right?

They can beat anyone on the schedule with the exception of the Bears. Too much remains to be seen before I'd make that prediction. The rest of the games are very winnable though.

What is your logic? We have just as much of a shot against the Bears as we do any other team...

If anything Houston should be a hard game considering we got whooped by the JAGS and the Jags got whooped by Houston, that makes Houston better than us with your sort of logic...

The Bears beat up a bunch of weak teams and got hella overrated. We've beaten more good teams this year than the Bears have. And hell, at least we can beat the Dolphins. Jets can definitely win this game. When the Pats lose to the Bears the week after, we'll be at the top of the AFCE.

The Jets can beat the bears. Keep the pressure on Grossman like we did today for Brady, and we'll beat them!

Their defense isnt all that either.

There will be a few factors the Jets do not have next week they have this week.

One, two weeks to prepare. Patriots were clearly out coached.

Two and more importnantly for the Jets, I doubt they get as up for the game as they did today. The Bears are not division rival were a win makes the division race actually matter.

The Jets are a hard working bunch, no doubt. Expecting the same type of emmotional lift is going to be hard to re-produce.

Two and more importnantly for the Jets, I doubt they get as up for the game as they did today. The Bears are not division rival were a win makes the division race actually matter.

The Jets are a hard working bunch, no doubt. Expecting the same type of emmotional lift is going to be hard to re-produce.

Not exactly divisional rivals, that's true, but there are also some other advantages the Jets will have this week that are the same:

1) Playing against a team with a good record. The Jets this year have gotten up for those games, regardless of division (Colts are another example)

2) Playing against a strong defense but not a great offense

3) QB that when pressured makes mistakes

Some advantages next week we didn't have this week:

1) Home game

2) Better field conditions

It's going to be a hard game, but the Jets can definitely win it. I think the 2 weeks thing is key, but not necessarily a difference that would make the Bears game unwinnable.

SHUT UP!

Not exactly divisional rivals, that's true, but there are also some other advantages the Jets will have this week that are the same:

1) Playing against a team with a good record. The Jets this year have gotten up for those games, regardless of division (Colts are another example)

2) Playing against a strong defense but not a great offense

3) QB that when pressured makes mistakes

Some advantages next week we didn't have this week:

1) Home game

2) Better field conditions

It's going to be a hard game, but the Jets can definitely win it. I think the 2 weeks thing is key, but not necessarily a difference that would make the Bears game unwinnable.

Maybe.

The Jets play has been surprising this year. Props to Mangini and his staff. I just think the Jets are going to have a tough time duplicating the emmotion they had today.

The Jets vs. bears is going to be a great game. I'm going to be away this weekend though :(

One of the worst home games to miss.

Don't get your hopes up though... remember we thought we would walk right over Cleveland and we ended up loosing.

That's pretty much why we lost. They beat the Falcons though today, if that makes you feel better. The Browns are a lot better than their record indicates. I think we are better than our record too, just played a bunch of tough teams and got burned by some ****ty calls.

Archived