Flex Schedule - 11/26

BwanaZulia

I thought the flex schedule was only supposed to move one game?

NEW YORK (Nov. 13, 2006) -- The Philadelphia Eagles' game at Indianapolis on Nov. 26 has been rescheduled from 1 p.m. ET to 8:15 p.m. ET under the NFL's new flexible scheduling policy.

The game will be televised on NBC, the third such game under the new television contract, which keeps those times open for the most attractive Sunday game.

The Eagles are currently 5-4 after beating the Redskins 27-3. The Colts squeaked by Buffalo 17-16 and are the only undefeated team in the league at 9-0.

Two other games on that date were also switched from 1 p.m. to 4:15 on Fox -- Chicago at New England and the New York Giants at Tennessee.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/9799702

BZ

Excellent thanks.....can't wait to get back up to a game. let me know where the tailgate will be when it gets closer, would love to have a few cold ones with some of the Jets nation faithful, if that's cool.

::GoJets:

No problem!

All these games staying at 1 are a good thing in my book.

@ Green Bay & vs Buffalo the next two weeks to be determined are going to stay at 1 too I would think.

I hope the Buffalo game stays the same as well, if the first trip goes well the Bills game is a very good possiblilty as well.....

::GoJets:

Archived