Flashback to 2000 vs Chicago

SoFlaJets

the year of Al Groh.Anybody else remember Groh learning online somewhere that week that RB Thomas Jones had a hand injury and telling his defense to hit him there? That game Bryan Cox hit him hard in the wrist forcing a fumble that we recovered and we held on to win...We need a re-cap of that game if anyone can find it

the year of Al Groh.Anybody else remember Groh learning online somewhere that week that RB Thomas Jones had a hand injury and telling his defense to hit him there? That game Bryan Cox hit him hard in the wrist forcing a fumble that we recovered and we held on to win...We need a re-cap of that game if anyone can find it

i remember 2002 when chrebet did a somersault and fumbled the ball which ended up costing the jets the game. i thought that play cost the jets the playoffs before they went on to win 2 and get help to host a playoff game. after that season i was convinced that herm was the man to lead this team to a superbowl.

Well, 2000 was Thomas Jones' rookie season with the Arizona Cardinals, so something isn't right. Are you thinking of James Allen?

i remember 2002 when chrebet did a somersault and fumbled the ball which ended up costing the jets the game. i thought that play cost the jets the playoffs before they went on to win 2 and get help to host a playoff game. after that season i was convinced that herm was the man to lead this team to a superbowl.

I remember that game clearly with Chrebet fumbling deep in Bear territory. The memories of Jet losses

I remember that game clearly with Chrebet fumbling deep in Bear territory. The memories of Jet losses

and I never held it against him either-I COULDN'T get mad at a guy losing a ball on that kind of an effort...I believe that was his first fumble of his career...strangely-for me it didn't hurt quite as much as a lot of other losses I'd seen

I remember the 2002 game too. Antheer day when Herman Edwards' Jets played like they had met for the very first time in the parking lot that morning.

Archived