Devin Hester

Jeru

Mangini talked about it yesterday at his press conference-keep your lanes baby-don't over-react.Hester seems to have a little trouble with the whirlybird punts that Ben Graham can do well-I look for a fumble on a PR Sunday resulting into Jets points

Mangini talked about it yesterday at his press conference-keep your lanes baby-don't over-react.Hester seems to have a little trouble with the whirlybird punts that Ben Graham can do well-I look for a fumble on a PR Sunday resulting into Jets points

I'd lke to say your crazy, but fact is.. Bears fans are just as scared of him fumbling inside our own 10, as you guys are of him running it back for 95 and a score.. his MO is Half Man-Half Amazing, i'm thinking the 'Man Half' is the half that scares me, while the 'Amazing Half' scares you!..

I'd lke to say your crazy, but fact is.. Bears fans are just as scared of him fumbling inside our own 10, as you guys are of him running it back for 95 and a score.. his MO is Half Man-Half Amazing, i'm thinking the 'Man Half' is the half that scares me, while the 'Amazing Half' scares you!..

Oh no doubt the good half of his game would scare anybody in their right minds-BTW I was rooting for Chicago last post season against The Seahawks and like your team-ever since the Gale Sayers and Bobby Douglas days

Oh no doubt the good half of his game would scare anybody in their right minds-BTW I was rooting for Chicago last post season against The Seahawks and like your team-ever since the Gale Sayers and Bobby Douglas days

I never had the pleasure of watching Sayers, other than film highlights, but from all accounts, he was like Barry Sanders on a smooth ice surface, with a pair of skates on.. thank for the comment.

I generally judge how much I like/hate a team by the fans that I know, or have met.. Hate the Phins with a passion, prolly my most hated team in the league.. but I've yet to meet a bad Jets fan, and don't know any Pats, or Bills fans.. so I'll be hoping for your Jets after this week..

Though, I'm headed to NY to see the game this week, so I'll have a bigger sample of Jets fans to sway my current opinion come Monday LOL :P .. I figure as long as I make it out alive I'll be allright. Might even buy a beer or 2 for a couple of Jets fans (you know, if she's hot with a twin sister)

Classy site ya's got here.. almost feels like home (by home I mean DaBearz.com)

Here's to a great game, win or lose..

I never had the pleasure of watching Sayers, other than film highlights, but from all accounts, he was like Barry Sanders on a smooth ice surface, with a pair of skates on.. thank for the comment.

I generally judge how much I like/hate a team by the fans that I know, or have met.. Hate the Phins with a passion, prolly my most hated team in the league.. but I've yet to meet a bad Jets fan, and don't know any Pats, or Bills fans.. so I'll be hoping for your Jets after this week..

Though, I'm headed to NY to see the game this week, so I'll have a bigger sample of Jets fans to sway my current opinion come Monday LOL :P .. I figure as long as I make it out alive I'll be allright. Might even buy a beer or 2 for a couple of Jets fans (you know, if she's hot with a twin sister)

Classy site ya's got here.. almost feels like home (by home I mean DaBearz.com)

yea DD-unlike the delusional Fins fans we can actually make honest assesments about ours and opposing teams.We're FOOTBALL fans 1st and foremost and that includes our northern cousins from NE-who we welcome here...sometimes more than other times though I admit...

I was at the FSU vs Miami game last time they played at FSU. I was 13 rows up from the grass at the 20yd line , So when fsu kicked the ball off, I ran down the stairs to the first row and started to yell Drop the Ball ,Drop the Dam Ball .It was so wierd b/c hester drop it caused a fumble and fsu recovered it and scored the first TD of the game .

As I was making my way back to my seat the whole crowd was cheering for me and patting me on the head and shoulder saying, yeah man you caused hester to fumble that ball . I was like 5 feet away from him so I know he heard me yelling to drop the ball.That had to be the best feeling in the WORLD being the 12 th man on the team. I will never forget that game and I will tell my grand kids about it when I have some.

Oh yeah, Hester is a Fumbler so all you have to do is get on him!! He also fumble again in that game thanks to me again hehehe and on the next kick off the coach had taken him out, So i think I did my Job as a 12th man.

I was at the FSU vs Miami game last time they played at FSU. I was 13 rows up from the grass at the 20yd line , So when fsu kicked the ball off, I ran down the stairs to the first row and started to yell Drop the Ball ,Drop the Dam Ball .It was so weird b/c hester drop it caused a fumble and fsu recovered it and scored the first TD of the game . As I was making my way back to my seat the whole crowd was cheering for me and patting me on the head and shoulder saying, yeah man you caused hester to fumble that ball . I was like 5 feet away from him so I know he heard me yelling to drop the ball.That had to be the best feeling in the WORLD being the 12 th man on the team. I will never forget that game and I will tell my grand kids about it when I have some.

Oh yeah, Hester is a Fumbler so all you have to do is get on him!!

yea Mikey and if you can get him turned there IS a good chance he'll muff it....let him square up and you could be in some serious trouble-anybody else think Justin Miller ups HIS return game a little bit this week?

Sayers was teh best back in NFL history, IMO. He could do it all, run the ball, catch passes, make people miss, return punts and kicks. He was truly a 1 man offensive machine in his healthy days.

But there lies the rub. His playing time was cut short with the injuries. He really never got to show all that he can do over a long period of time, because of the injuries.

Sort of like a current day Mark Prior, for the Cubbies. All the talent, but too many injuries.

yea DD-unlike the delusional Fins fans we can actually make honest assesments about ours and opposing teams.We're FOOTBALL fans 1st and foremost and that includes our northern cousins from NE-who we welcome here...sometimes more than other times though I admit...

It's funny that you say that, cuz that perfectly describes the Fins fan that I know, delusional!.. But not only that, he makes excuses like you would not believe, and has very lengthy, and very no-objective explainations for things that require not explanation!

I like to think that Bear fans make honest assestments of our own team as well.. god knows we've had enough bad ones to recoginize talent, or lack there of.

I was at the FSU vs Miami game last time they played at FSU. I was 13 rows up from the grass at the 20yd line , So when fsu kicked the ball off, I ran down the stairs to the first row and started to yell Drop the Ball ,Drop the Dam Ball .It was so wierd b/c hester drop it caused a fumble and fsu recovered it and scored the first TD of the game .

As I was making my way back to my seat the whole crowd was cheering for me and patting me on the head and shoulder saying, yeah man you caused hester to fumble that ball . I was like 5 feet away from him so I know he heard me yelling to drop the ball.That had to be the best feeling in the WORLD being the 12 th man on the team. I will never forget that game and I will tell my grand kids about it when I have some.

Oh yeah, Hester is a Fumbler so all you have to do is get on him!! He also fumble again in that game thanks to me again hehehe and on the next kick off the coach had taken him out, So i think I did my Job as a 12th man.

Man.. that is an AMAZING story....

It's funny that you say that, cuz that perfectly describes the Fins fan that I know, delusional!.. But not only that, he makes excuses like you would not believe, and has very lengthy, and very no-objective explainations for things that require not explanation!

I like to think that Bear fans make honest assestments of our own team as well.. god knows we've had enough bad ones to recoginize talent, or lack there of.

all I know is this;The Dolphin fans will be hanging out drinking on their boats and back patios come January while the Bears and Jets will be preparing for playoff games-and Joe Robbie or Pro Player or Dolphin Stadium (whatever they're calling it now) will be awash with green and white jerseys on Christmas night while Fin fans'll be selling tickets for 10 bucks a pop

he's got a penchant for fumbling, i say let graham uncork some of those wierd spinners and give devin enough rope to hang himself

You got it. The guy is a real threat, but lets see how he handles the ephus ball. It also helps to not put to him deadcenter of the field.

Archived