Question from a Bills fan

homeslice5484

First let me say I am very impressed with the Jets this season. Coming off a bad season last year with all the issues you had with QB's and your coach, if i didnt cheer for the bills i would definitly cheer for the Jets. I hate Miami and Tom Brady makes me sick, what a sissy he is. Anyone ever notice when he gets knocked down he gets pissed and looks for a penalty?

Anyways, heres my question. I bought tickets for the Bills/Jets game in NYC. I am driving from Niagara Falls for the game. I got tickets through the Bills since I am a season ticket holder. I was wondering how the fan base is at the stadium for the opposing team. I know from what ive seen at bills games, most bills fans are usually pretty good to jets fans (although they do the change, J E T S suck suck suck) to each fan they see, but thats the extent. If i wore a Bills jersey what could i expect at the stadium? I hope you beat the Packers this week.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
First let me say I am very impressed with the Jets this season. Coming off a bad season last year with all the issues you had with QB's and your coach, if i didnt cheer for the bills i would definitly cheer for the Jets. I hate Miami and Tom Brady makes me sick, what a sissy he is. Anyone ever notice when he gets knocked down he gets pissed and looks for a penalty?

Anyways, heres my question. I bought tickets for the Bills/Jets game in NYC. I am driving from Niagara Falls for the game. I got tickets through the Bills since I am a season ticket holder. I was wondering how the fan base is at the stadium for the opposing team. I know from what ive seen at bills games, most bills fans are usually pretty good to jets fans (although they do the change, J E T S suck suck suck) to each fan they see, but thats the extent. If i wore a Bills jersey what could i expect at the stadium? I hope you beat the Packers this week.

You will be fine. Wear your colours with pride!

I've attended 6 Pats/Jets games at the Meadowlands.

They are really good people.

You will have no problem whatsoever, even decked out in Bills gear.

Don't come near Section 124. We tar and feather little pricks like you.

Just kidding man. Unless you stand up for minutes on end and attempt to draw attention to yourself, you'll be fine. It's only the major dickheads who get beer bottles thrown at them (plastic so really who cares?) or punches thrown at them / kicked out by the security guards. You should be fine if you're not a dick and judging by your post, you don't seem like one.

Welcome to JetNation:cheers:

Im not one of those fans that causes a scene. I respect the fact that im in another teams house. I expect the few comments from people who are being funny. I always crack a joke like "who let that guy in here" since i sit in the premium club level suites at bills home games. I just didnt want to wear my jersey and stuff to the game if it would cause problems with other fans. Im not gonna be standing and chanting all game, although i probably will if we score but thats about it, im not gonna purposely draw attention to myself.

Thanks a lot! Cant wait for my first trip to NYC and im just happy i got tickets to the game, although i think im in the nose bleeds with the bills players families.

Wait, your tickets are in the 300's? Oh you're fine, not like they'd do anything up there.;)

****, I've been up in 320 a few times and they don't even stand / make a lot of noise.

yeah i had to get tickets from the bills since the game is sold out so i had to take what i could get. I looked on ebay and stuff but they are expensive and while im an OCD bills fan, they arent worth 100+ dollars a ticket right now and i need only 3, and most want u to buy 4.

Wait, your tickets are in the 300's? Oh you're fine, not like they'd do anything up there.;)

****, I've been up in 320 a few times and they don't even stand / make a lot of noise.

Yeah, right. The corporate fatcats down in the lower tier are the real wild ones. The reason there isn't as much standing is because you can already see in the upper tier. If anyone in the lower tier stands in front of you you're view is gone.

Lower tier is more wild than upper??? Please. Quit smoking that salvia dude.

Yeah, right. The corporate fatcats down in the lower tier are the real wild ones. The reason there isn't as much standing is because you can already see in the upper tier. If anyone in the lower tier stands in front of you you're view is gone.

ok so seriously, its ok to wear my jersey and bills winter hat then? Im not painting my face or anything.

ok so seriously, its ok to wear my jersey and bills winter hat then? Im not painting my face or anything.

You're fine. I was simply pointing out that 124's claim that the lower tier is more wild than the upper tier is ludicrous. Again, as long as you're not obnoxious the Meadowlands isn't really that hostile, especially toward Bills fans....... Dolphins and Pats, different story

:bwahaharoll:

Lower > Upper, anyday, anytime, anygame

Always wilder, we arn't corporate pricks, we're season ticket holders for a LONG ass time who just have been moved down or just gotten lucky, don't know, just love it down in the lower.

Okay if they stand you can't see? That's why everyone stands up!

You're fine. I was simply pointing out that 124's claim that the lower tier is more wild than the upper tier is ludicrous. Again, as long as you're not obnoxious the Meadowlands isn't really that hostile, especially toward Bills fans....... Dolphins and Pats, different story

were the same way, we HATE patriots and miami fans. But that goes for both of us.

:bwahaharoll:

Lower > Upper, anyday, anytime, anygame

Always wilder, we arn't corporate pricks, we're season ticket holders for a LONG ass time who just have been moved down or just gotten lucky, don't know, just love it down in the lower.

Okay if they stand you can't see? That's why everyone stands up!

Wrong. All corporate tickets are in the lower tier and mezzanine levels.

The level of drunks in the upper tier is exponentially greater.

Yes, and paint your face if you feel like it.

well see how bold i am if i wanna paint my face. I just wanna go see the city and watch a bills game live. Win or lose, i love going to bills games at home just being in the enviroment. lately, they have been more exciting now that our QB is FINALLY developing somewhat. But thats for another thread and another message board.

I just wanted to see what i should expect at the game.

Wrong. All corporate tickets are in the lower tier and mezzanine levels.

The level of drunks in the upper tier is exponentially greater.

Oh bull****. We're up and down every 3 minutes.

Mezz / Lower from 40-40, Coroporate

Not from 40-Endzone, we're true

well see how bold i am if i wanna paint my face. I just wanna go see the city and watch a bills game live. Win or lose, i love going to bills games at home just being in the enviroment. lately, they have been more exciting now that our QB is FINALLY developing somewhat. But thats for another thread and another message board.

I just wanted to see what i should expect at the game.

I'd prob take Losman over Eli right now, at least he looks like he cares about playin football

Archived