Question from a Bills fan

homeslice5484

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Come to think of it, wearing your blue and red might not be such a good idea.

You might be mistaken for a faggot Patsies fan.

haha.....id lake Losman over Eli anyday. He might not be the best right now, but the guy has heart which says something. Its a shame bills fans have to look for such small things to call your season a success...but hey, build for the future and maybe we can go to the superbowl someday and finally win one.

With us having no chance of going this year, i do hope the Jets pull it out, id rather have the jets go than any other AFC east team.

haha.....id lake Losman over Eli anyday. He might not be the best right now, but the guy has heart which says something. Its a shame bills fans have to look for such small things to call your season a success...but hey, build for the future and maybe we can go to the superbowl someday and finally win one.

With us having no chance of going this year, i do hope the Jets pull it out, id rather have the jets go than any other AFC east team.

I think I'd rather play quarterback for the Jets myself than watch Losman or Eli under center

well see how bold i am if i wanna paint my face. I just wanna go see the city and watch a bills game live. Win or lose, i love going to bills games at home just being in the enviroment. lately, they have been more exciting now that our QB is FINALLY developing somewhat. But thats for another thread and another message board.

I just wanted to see what i should expect at the game.

Jets fans are passionate about their team.

As long as the back of your Jersey does not say "PatsFanTx" you are fine.:P

I think I'd rather play quarterback for the Jets myself than watch Losman or Eli under center

i like JP but thats something im going to discuss here. Only time will tell with him. he got screwed by Mularkey (the best thing we ever did was send him to Miami, half back passes!)

The problem the bills have had for years is that we never get consistency from our team. We finally get some good people and we lose other good people. our oline has sucked for years and we always blame the QB. I like our new coach's plan to stay the course.

Looking at your schedule, u have a good shot and i hope you do it.

Come to think of it, wearing your blue and red might not be such a good idea.

You might be mistaken for a faggot Patsies fan.

Never happen Bob.

Because on the back of the Pats "blue and white" jersey, it will say 3-time Super Bowl Champions.

No way in hell you can confuse that with a Bills fan.

thats a cheap shot! Why you picking on the weak team! Pick on someone your own size, like the Chargers!

Dude, I'm just messing around.

Outside of attending a game in Arrowhead, my favorite stadium is up in Buffalo.

Great folks up there.

Always treated extremely well.

I miss upsate New York.

Dude, I'm just messing around.

Outside of attending a game in Arrowhead, my favorite stadium is up in Buffalo.

Great folks up there.

Always treated extremely well.

I miss upsate New York.

i was joking haha. Im a proud bills fan. Win or lose its my team. I think were going to get better with what we have at QB, etc. Its easy for other teams to look at you and say your QB sucks, etc. But all we have is faith and hope in Buffalo. Hell, its embarassing when you look for small things just to say you had a good game when its a blowout haha.

Zero snow?????????

Dude, where you not alive or here in October, just before Halloween!!?!?!?

oh yeah, well im in Niagara Falls and we got none. But yes we did get snow, its easy for me to forget about that because i wasnt in it. Going to be nice and cold for San Diego on Sunday, maybe LT's feet will freeze? Thats about our only chance of winning this one.

And thanks Pats fan for the comments on JP. I like him but im not sold yet, hes playing much better and thats encouraging. I just hope we dont give up on him after 1 season, im sick of the QB carousel in Buffalo. Look what happens when you have a good oline and a decent to good QB. Maybe our team will finally fix the oline so we can give our QB a chance to be successful.

Thank you, thats what i heard but this slice of bread guy told me there was no snow

haha i forgot about that storm. I live in Niagara Falls and we got none but buffalo got hammered. Thank god there wasnt a bills game that weekend or it woulda been cancelled or moved cause there were driving bans all over.

First let me say I am very impressed with the Jets this season. Coming off a bad season last year with all the issues you had with QB's and your coach, if i didnt cheer for the bills i would definitly cheer for the Jets. I hate Miami and Tom Brady makes me sick, what a sissy he is. Anyone ever notice when he gets knocked down he gets pissed and looks for a penalty?

Anyways, heres my question. I bought tickets for the Bills/Jets game in NYC. I am driving from Niagara Falls for the game. I got tickets through the Bills since I am a season ticket holder. I was wondering how the fan base is at the stadium for the opposing team. I know from what ive seen at bills games, most bills fans are usually pretty good to jets fans (although they do the change, J E T S suck suck suck) to each fan they see, but thats the extent. If i wore a Bills jersey what could i expect at the stadium? I hope you beat the Packers this week.

Here are the 'rules' imo:

1. Never post on another teams message board lying about your loyalty. Meaning when you are a Bills fan don't call yourself a Jets fan just to get tickets. You know, like this:

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/showpost.php?p=363857&postcount=1

2. Wear your jersey in the game (once you pick your favorite team). But just watch the game. Don't taunt people. Don't stand up when (lol) the Bills score.

Here are the 'rules' imo:

1. Never post on another teams message board lying about your loyalty. Meaning when you are a Bills fan don't call yourself a Jets fan just to get tickets. You know, like this:

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/showpost.php?p=363857&postcount=1

2. Wear your jersey in the game (once you pick your favorite team). But just watch the game. Don't taunt people. Don't stand up when (lol) the Bills score.

Do they use the term "owned" on your Bills board, Slice? :D

Wait, your tickets are in the 300's? Oh you're fine, not like they'd do anything up there.;)

****, I've been up in 320 a few times and they don't even stand / make a lot of noise.

Oh yeah, cause the elitists in the 100's are soooooooooooooooooo loud.:rolleyes:

You need to get yourself up to my tier so we can show you how to be loud son.;)

First let me say I am very impressed with the Jets this season. Coming off a bad season last year with all the issues you had with QB's and your coach, if i didnt cheer for the bills i would definitly cheer for the Jets. I hate Miami and Tom Brady makes me sick, what a sissy he is. Anyone ever notice when he gets knocked down he gets pissed and looks for a penalty?

Anyways, heres my question. I bought tickets for the Bills/Jets game in NYC. I am driving from Niagara Falls for the game. I got tickets through the Bills since I am a season ticket holder. I was wondering how the fan base is at the stadium for the opposing team. I know from what ive seen at bills games, most bills fans are usually pretty good to jets fans (although they do the change, J E T S suck suck suck) to each fan they see, but thats the extent. If i wore a Bills jersey what could i expect at the stadium? I hope you beat the Packers this week.

**** from what i heard the bills fans are horrible...

**** from what i heard the bills fans are horrible...

i cheer for both unless they play each other. my brothers friend is a jets fan die hard. I cheer for the jets when were not playing them. I just want to go to a game in NYC

If i said i was only a bills fan someone might try to raise the price on the ticket as if i was a jets fan haha!

Archived