Talentless ?

nj meadowlands

If the Jets have so many great players, why are they a mediocre 6-5 and lost to the pathetic Browns?

Same reason the Pats won their first super bowl...a terrible call. But the team has picked itself up, dusted itself off and is currently in the playoff hunt.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
the baker call to tie it up with cleveland comes to my mind.

And the key phrase there is "tie it up."

You clowns are claiming if that was a TD, the Jets win that game.

What if the Browns got the kick-off in OT and went right down the field and won the game?

Oh no, if Baker got the TD, the Jets win that game.:eek:

I've been thinking about this for a few days

That clown TX had some Marriotti quote in his sig about the jets being a "talentless team playing way over their heads"

But pardon me if I'm wrong

Laveranues Coles

Jonathan Vilma

Shaun Ellis

Kerry Rhodes

Pete Kendall

Chad Pennington

Jerricho Cotchery

Eric Barton

Nick Mangold

D'Brickashaw Ferguson

Andre Dyson

Victor Hobson

Dewayne Robertson

None of these guys have talent? Where's this Patriot plethora of talent I've been hearing so much about? Outside of Brady, Maroney, Seymour, Samuel, and injured Harrison, I'm having trouble seeing it.

Jason Taylor

Zach Thimas

Ronnie Brown

Chris Chambers

Randy McMichael

Joey Harrington

Keith Traylor

Kevin Carter

Channing Crowder

Marty Booker

Yerimiah Bell

Wes Welker

Marcus Vick

These are all talented players.

Jason Taylor

Zach Thimas

Ronnie Brown

Chris Chambers

Randy McMichael

Joey Harrington

Keith Traylor

Kevin Carter

Channing Crowder

Marty Booker

Yerimiah Bell

Wes Welker

Marcus Vick

These are all talented players.

Yo crash, please stop taunting Jets fans.

I love the Marcus Vick selection.;)

And the key phrase there is "tie it up."

You clowns are claiming if that was a TD, the Jets win that game.

What if the Browns got the kick-off in OT and went right down the field and won the game?

Oh no, if Baker got the TD, the Jets win that game.:eek:

C'mon TX, you know deep down inside that was a TD for sure.I'am not saying we would have won the game ,But that was a TD all day long and you know it!!

C'mon TX, you know deep down inside that was a TD for sure.I'am not saying we would have won the game ,But that was a TD all day long and you know it!!

Unfortunately, it doesn't matter what I think.

It only matters what the refs think.

And they thought he was out of bounds.;)

I've been thinking about this for a few days

That clown TX had some Marriotti quote in his sig about the jets being a "talentless team playing way over their heads"

But pardon me if I'm wrong

Laveranues Coles

Jonathan Vilma

Shaun Ellis

Kerry Rhodes

Pete Kendall

Chad Pennington

Jerricho Cotchery

Eric Barton

Nick Mangold

D'Brickashaw Ferguson

Andre Dyson

Victor Hobson

Dewayne Robertson

None of these guys have talent? Where's this Patriot plethora of talent I've been hearing so much about? Outside of Brady, Maroney, Seymour, Samuel, and injured Harrison, I'm having trouble seeing it.

Laveranues Coles<Chris Chambers

Jonathan Vilma< Zach Thomas OR Channing Crowder (not even close)

Shaun Ellis< JAson Taylor (pulllllllllleeeeeease, not even close)

Kerry Rhodes< Yeremiah Bell

Pete Kendall< Jeno James

Chad Pennington(Noodle Arm)< Joey Harrington or even an injured Cpep (not even close)

Jerricho Cotchery< Marty Booker (not even close)

Eric Barton< Channing Crowder (not even close)

Nick Mangold< Rex Hadnot (not even close)

D'Brickashaw Ferguson< Vernon Cary

Andre Dyson< Will Allen

Victor Hobson< Donnie Spragan (not even close)

Dewayne Robertson< Kevin Carter or Keith Traylor. Take your pick. (not even close).

My team destroys you in every category that you called talented. I call those positions simply filled.

C'mon man, that's a reach. Face it, your team is heading downward. You cannot even call it rebuilding. you need to dismantle what you have right now, starting at QB, then rebuild.

signed,

fan of the best team in teh NFL. Anyone who disagrees no NOTHING about football.

Pete Kendall< Jeno James

Chad Pennington(Noodle Arm)< Joey Harrington or even an injured Cpep (not even close)

Andre Dyson< Will Allen

Dewayne Robertson< Kevin Carter or Keith Traylor. Take your pick. (not even close).

My team destroys you in every category that you called talented. I call those positions simply filled.

C'mon man, that's a reach. Face it, your team is heading downward. You cannot even call it rebuilding. you need to dismantle what you have right now, starting at QB, then rebuild.

signed,

fan of the best team in teh NFL. Anyone who disagrees no NOTHING about football.

Brilliant!!

Pete Kendall< Jeno James

Andre Dyson< Will Allen

signed,

Jets (6-5) > Dolphins (5-6)

And to think, you wasted all that time banging your little fingers.

Pete Kendall< Jeno James

Andre Dyson< Will Allen

signed,

This guy can't be serious, right? Right?

Jets (6-5) > Dolphins (5-6)

And to think, you wasted all that time banging your little fingers.

Last time the Phins made the playoffs was 2001. Last time they actually won a playoff game was 2000.

What a sorry excuse for a franchise. Their home games feature thousands of empty seats unless the Jets or Pats are in town then the Stadium is full of opposing fans.

Last time the Phins made the playoffs was 2001. Last time they actually won a playoff game was 2000.

What a sorry excuse for a franchise. Their home games feature thousands of empty seats unless the Jets or Pats are in town then the Stadium is full of opposing fans.

Cherry on top would be if a-rod stuck to football and was the quaterback.

Fact is, we're one of the greatest franchises in the history of sports. We are the winnigest franchise in the history of the NFL and if I'm not mistaken, in all of sports.

Our home attendance kicks the shizzle out of theh NY Jets attendance, and that's a fact.

Check out this little link

http://www.bizjournals.com/specials/pages/33.html#l

Read it and weep.

And your damn right I believe, heck..I KNOW IT.

to the Superbowl.

The truth is we are playing winning football now and your sorry excuse of a team is going down next week. I'll be there watching it, where are you gonna be, huddled next to a spaceheater in the corner of your trailer? The patsies go down next week.

Fact is, we're one of the greatest franchises in the history of sports. We are the winnigest franchise in the history of the NFL and if I'm not mistaken, in all of sports.

Our home attendance kicks the shizzle out of theh NY Jets attendance, and that's a fact.

Check out this little link

http://www.bizjournals.com/specials/pages/33.html#l

Read it and weep.

And your damn right I believe, heck..I KNOW IT.

to the Superbowl.

Regular season records rock! If they gave out Lombardi's for what you did in the regular season the Dolphins would have a cabinet full.

What is your playoff record over the last 20 years? How many Super Bowls?

Funny how Jets fans go on and on about how they always "sell out" their games, but over the last 10 years, they have only avergaed 93% capacity.

That is pathetic.

I don't buy those numbers....Why have I been on the waiting list for 7 years?

Funny how Jets fans go on and on about how they always "sell out" their games, but over the last 10 years, they have only avergaed 93% capacity.

That is pathetic.

Don't take your frustrations out on the fact that you're a transplant.

Nothing worse than a transplant, nothing.

Even the Dolphins have 96% PERCENT!!!!!!! BWAHHH HAAAA HAAA!!!!!!:yahoo: :yahoo:

Too bad they don't have stats on the # of the opposing team's fans. Then again, the Dolphins would lead the league in that stat :yahoo: :yahoo:

Our playoff record is very solid. Very solid. As to what our exact record is...I don't know, but I'll tell you this. We've won a whole lotta games. In fact, we even SHUT OUT te Chargers 31-0 in Jan. of '93. We kicked the shizzle out of Doug Flutie AND Joe Montana (KC CHiefs), we killed the Seahawks....oh cripes, I could go on and on. But we've won a bunch.

Now I'd love to sit and chat about our playoff records but it's just past 2pm and it's awfully slow today, so I'm gonna lock up and start drinkin'! C'ya when I'm 6-6 and heading for the evil Tom Brady.

Archived