Talentless ?

nj meadowlands

Just put up the white flag Garb, your talking to Jets fans.

They think they have 10 players worthy of a trip to Hawaii.

Pretty funny that they have a mediocre 6-5 record with all that "talent".

Tx --

We went over this the other day. I will tell you what. I am pretty damn proud of the Jets fans here. Loyal Jets fans but realistic.

Cotch is on pace for 1,000 yards and 7 TDs. If he picks it up a bit in the 2nd half against a softer schedule those #s could improve. Will he make the pro bowl? No. Is it unthinkable that he could make it. No. Will he receive more consideration than any Pats WR? Uh, hell yes.

And that is the point of this thread. The Jets were picked to suck. And they don't.

Everyone here gets that. And they also get that for all the progress that the Jets have made, there is plenty of room for improvement. We don't need to be reminded in every thread about it. Here at JN we are not publishing pieces that say there are 10 Pro Bowlers on this team.

This site has been hard on the Jets. So hard that we no longer get media transcripts, interviews etc. Stuff that we used to get. Stuff that other sites include as part of their premium package.

You are off base to call the JetNation Jets fans anything but realistic.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tom Brady should be in the Pro Bowl why?

I'll give the nod to Manning, Palmer & Rivers first.. if one withdraws / gets injured then I put in Brady but I agree with Seymour, possibly Wilfork / Samuel?

Jets, we agree:

LC

Rhodes

Miller (KR)

Tx --

We went over this the other day. I will tell you what. I am pretty damn proud of the Jets fans here. Loyal Jets fans but realistic.

Cotch is on pace for 1,000 yards and 7 TDs. If he picks it up a bit in the 2nd half against a softer schedule those #s could improve. Will he make the pro bowl? No. Is it unthinkable that he could make it. No. Will he receive more consideration than any Pats WR? Uh, hell yes.

And that is the point of this thread. The Jets were picked to suck. And they don't.

Everyone here gets that. And they also get that for all the progress that the Jets have made, there is plenty of room for improvement. We don't need to be reminded in every thread about it. Here at JN we are not publishing pieces that say there are 10 Pro Bowlers on this team.

This site has been hard on the Jets. So hard that we no longer get media transcripts, interviews etc. Stuff that we used to get. Stuff that other sites include as part of their premium package.

hey max lemme know if you're gonna keep him after school for bad behavior. i'll take that time & work with him on board apologies ;)

What is your definition of talent? Obviously, your expectations aren't too hard to meet. You would make any of the guys here a great girlfriend.

I've tweaked your list a bit:

Laveranues Coles (tough one - compared to other WR's - he's kind of a JAG. But for the Jets, he's the man.)

Jonathan Vilma

Kerry Rhodes

Nick Mangold

D'Brickashaw Ferguson

Bold indicates: show good potential/tbd

Hahaha, that's funny about Coles being a "JAG." You should write more jokes, you're pretty good at it.

Tx --

POTW nom, and another kick in the nuts for TX

I'll give the nod to Manning, Palmer & Rivers first.. if one withdraws / gets injured then I put in Brady but I agree with Seymour, possibly Wilfork / Samuel?

Jets, we agree:

LC

Rhodes

Miller (KR)

If you seriously think Palmer or Rivers would get in over Brady, you are nuts.

IMO, Samuel has not been consistent enough. One great game does not a Pro Bowl selection make.

And Ty Warren has played much better than Vince Wilfork this year.

TX - tsk, tsk, tsk.....nothing gets a Jets fans goat more than being called "unrealistic." Please do ignore the emotional roller-coaster they engage in every week.

Methinks JFBM has been feeding Max girly-girl sensitivity pills all week long.

Two diatribes against me in one week whinning like a little school girl?

Sheesh.

Methinks JFBM has been feeding Max girly-girl sensitivity pills all week long.

Two diatribes against me in one week whinning like a little school girl?

Sheesh.

You just can't speak to the facts can you? Twice I stated my case and twice you ignored the facts.

pacifier.gif

That is great Tx. Way to prove your point. An internet pacifer. Wow. I was pwned. You ignored my last comment to you completely (and cried about it in the Lounge). Then you come back with this. That's just swell.

The Jets don't suck. We don't need you in every thread saying that they do. I have been loyal to you. At the expense of Jets fans posters. What I am saying is post real football talk. Not the other rubbish.

That is great Tx. Way to prove your point. An internet pacifer. Wow. I was pwned. You ignored my last comment to you completely (and cried about it in the Lounge). Then you come back with this. That's just swell.

The Jets don't suck. We don't need you in every thread saying that they do. I have been loyal to you. At the expense of Jets fans posters. What I am saying is post real football talk. Not the other rubbish.

How many times are you going to have to tell him that before you get fed up?

Good lord, I compared Max/Tex to Ike/Tina....it's starting to look more like Tyson/Spinks

Keep it up Max. Not just beating down Tex, but all the great work you do.

Tx, if you were half a man you would grow up and talk football in an effort to make this board a better place and as a thanks to Max and all the work he does that gives people like you a place to run your mouth. Why am I not surprised that you continue to try to bring this place down? Just because you drive up the post count doens't mean jack IMO. Quality, not quantity my friend.

Didn't cotchery grab a touchdown on the top of samuel's head? He's a chump.

Yawn, scratch. I have to go to the bathroom (shuffles down hallway, pulls hiked up pj's out of butt crack). I was dreaming this was a Jets message board and twitched myself awake.

EDIT: HolyJesusGod, it's that nasty airbrushed bubble ass again! Where's the eyewash?

Laveranues Coles (tough one - compared to other WR's - he's kind of a JAG. But for the Jets, he's the man.)

Your a moron

Coles is a 7 year VET and Steve Smith (who is praised by everyone) is a 6 year VET

COLES

G GS Rec Yds Avg Lg TD 20+ 40+ 1st

104 94 483 6327 13.1 64 29 85 12 321

SMITH

G GS Rec Yds Avg Lg TD 20+ 40+ 1st

72 51 323 4663 14.4 80 27 72 19 201

Take away even Coles best year to make years in the NFL the same and Coles still has more yards. Smith has had injuries but thats part of the game, the best RB in the world with a broken leg is a wortless RB.

Your statement is stupid and if you would like, please by all means prove me wrong.

EDIT: fixed it

I can see the fear in every single one of PutzFanTx's posts. We beat him once this yr. He knows damn well IF we get into the playoffs we will beat them again in foxboro.

Coles & Cotchery would be the #1 & #2 Wr's in NE. Rhodes ,Vilma,Barton & Dyson would start for the Pats.

Go drink some juice from the bottom of the garbage bag OldManTx.

I can see the fear in every single one of PutzFanTx's posts. We beat him once this yr. He knows damn well IF we get into the playoffs we will beat them again in foxboro.

Coles & Cotchery would be the #1 & #2 Wr's in NE. Rhodes ,Vilma,Barton & Dyson would start for the Pats.

Go drink some juice from the bottom of the garbage bag OldManTx.

If the Jets have so many great players, why are they a mediocre 6-5 and lost to the pathetic Browns?

Archived