Talentless ?

nj meadowlands

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regular season records rock! If they gave out Lombardi's for what you did in the regular season the Dolphins would have a cabinet full.

What is your playoff record over the last 20 years? How many Super Bowls?

Before 2001 what was the Patsies playoff record and how many Superbowls had they won? Your winning streak of the last several years have made Pat fans hallucinate into believing their team has always been good. They only have 3 or 4 players in the hall of fame, and one of them is Nick Bunnicotti, who went into the hall because of his play as a Dolphin. The Patriots are a mediocre team who have gotten lucky. Your team will soon be just like the Red Sox, no more championships for 80 years.

It was a Colt's game, the Baltimore game was televised. I guess the Jets don't have to worry about playoff games being blacked out, since they rarely ever go.

My favourite playoff performance by the Dolphins was in 1999.

Jacksonville 62 Miami 7

It was a Colt's game, the Baltimore game was televised. I guess the Jets don't have to worry about playoff games being blacked out, since they rarely ever go.

The B-More game was not on TV..The Phins lost 20-3...

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/recap/NFL_20020113_BAL@MIA

* The game was the only one this weekend to be blacked out, but it sold out shortly before kickoff.

* The Dolphins have trailed at halftime in their past nine playoff games.

* Baltimore improved to 6-0 when leading at the start of the fourth quarter.

Yea, it only takes luck to win 3 Super Bowls in a 4 year period.

You sound as dumb as Jets fans.

Tx, if you're going to be talking about the history of teams, you really have to start including the entire history of the franchises. You only seem to want to count the SB wins of the Pats and discount all of their miserable seasons. They've been around a lot longer than the last 5 or 6 years.

Originally Posted by Garb viewpost.gif

Laveranues Coles (tough one - compared to other WR's - he's kind of a JAG. But for the Jets, he's the man.)

Your a moron

Coles is a 7 year VET and Steve Smith (who is praised by everyone) is a 6 year VET

COLES

G GS Rec Yds Avg Lg TD 20+ 40+ 1st

104 94 483 6327 13.1 64 29 85 12 321

SMITH

G GS Rec Yds Avg Lg TD 20+ 40+ 1st

72 51 323 4663 14.4 80 27 72 19 201

Take away even Coles best year to make years in the NFL the same and Coles still has more yards. Smith has had injuries but thats part of the game, the best RB in the world with a broken leg is a wortless RB.

Your statement is stupid and if you would like, please by all means prove me wrong.

Well GARB or for that matter anyone that agrees with him... go ahead and try to spin the stats however you want but the fact is Coles is an top tier WR in the NFL...

Heres the truth...

J-E-T-S SUCK SUCK SUCK

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/boxscore?gid=20061015020

East W L T Pct PF PA Home Road Div Conf Streak

New England 8 3 0 .727 253 144 3-3-0 5-0-0 4-1-0 5-3-0 Won 2

NY Jets 6 5 0 .545 203 228 3-3-0 3-2-0 3-1-0 5-4-0 Won 1

Buffalo 5 6 0 .455 191 225 3-2-0 2-4-0 1-3-0 3-4-0 Won 2

Miami 5 6 0 .455 197 198 3-2-0 2-4-0 0-3-0 2-5-0 Won 4

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/boxscore?gid=20061015020

East W L T Pct PF PA Home Road Div Conf Streak

New England 8 3 0 .727 253 144 3-3-0 5-0-0 4-1-0 5-3-0 Won 2

NY Jets 6 5 0 .545 203 228 3-3-0 3-2-0 3-1-0 5-4-0 Won 1

Buffalo 5 6 0 .455 191 225 3-2-0 2-4-0 1-3-0 3-4-0 Won 2

Miami 5 6 0 .455 197 198 3-2-0 2-4-0 0-3-0 2-5-0 Won 4

Things are gonna change in the coming weeks. The Jests are 1 game up on the mighty Dolphins. Last time I checked that is not a big lead.

I can't wait till Christmas when we throw the Jests out of our house with a big fat LOSS.

Things are gonna change in the coming weeks. The Jests are 1 game up on the mighty Dolphins. Last time I checked that is not a big lead.

I can't wait till Christmas when we throw the Jests out of our house with a big fat LOSS.

It is more than 1 game considering we own the tie-breaker..;)

Miami fans are funny cats...

Things are gonna change in the coming weeks. The Jests are 1 game up on the ****ty Dolphins. Last time I checked that is not a big lead.

Last I checked it's 1 game + the tiebreaker so it's pretty much 2 games.

It is more than 1 game considering we own the tie-breaker..;)

Miami fans are funny cats...

You still have 3 conference games to play, and 2 are division games. The tie-breaker won't matter. Besides the playoffs are as out of reach for the Jets as they are for my Dolphins. Face it.

You still have 3 conference games to play, and 2 are division games. The tie-breaker won't matter. Besides the playoffs are as out of reach for the Jets as they are for my Dolphins. Face it.

The raiders, The Bills, and the Phins...not exactly Indy, NE, and SD....;)

Indy is our last game, it should be a freebie due to Indy resting starters.

N.E. is at our house. We will not lose

We don't play SD choad

I guess you did not understand. Suprising...

I am saying the 3 AFC teams left are not very good...

I guess you did not understand. Suprising...

I am saying the 3 AFC teams left are not very good...

Who are you to judge how good a team is. We're on a roll, 4 game win streak. What kind of streak are the Jets on, a 1 game streak.

Buffalo is gonna play tough, they'll most likely beat you.

Christmas is a loss for the Jets, write that down.

And the week 17 upset, Oakland over N.Y. 33-13

Archived