College Football Saturday

faba

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So sad, no more NCAA football allllllll day Saturday. All gone. Damn.

As for Rutgers, I see they were exposed for the frauds they were and still are. W Virginia is going to massacre Rutgers. I say WVU 48 Rutgers 14. Take THAT to the bank.

Championships in

SEC Florida vs Arkansas

ACC- Wake Forest vs Georgia Tech

Big 12 Nebraska vs Oklahoma

Rutgers vs West Virginia to determine Big East

USC vs UCLA out west

Opinions?

While I usually do much better when i just prognosticate one game that I key on, I'll take a shot at it.

Florida wins the SEC and covers

GT wins a squeaker, but I am not strong on that outcome at all. This could be Grobe's year. In fact, the more I think about it, riding WF may be the play.

NU covers 3 1/2 as it comes down to a FG.

USC throttles the Bruins, and RU goes down (i believed they would lose this game even if they were undefeated going in).

Championships in

SEC Florida vs Arkansas

USC vs UCLA out west

Opinions?

Here are my picks:

Florida

Wake

Nebraska

West Virginia

USC

Championships in

SEC Florida vs Arkansas

USC vs UCLA out west

Opinions?

I like Florida but I think Arkansas will beat em'

I'll take Calvin Johnson & GaTech

Nebraska over Oklahoma

West Virginia by at least 2 TD's

USC will unfortunately clinch a berth in the BCS title game against the Luckeyes.

So sad, no more NCAA football allllllll day Saturday. All gone. Damn.

As for Rutgers, I see they were exposed for the frauds they were and still are. W Virginia is going to massacre Rutgers. I say WVU 48 Rutgers 14. Take THAT to the bank.

Frauds? Give it a rest homeboy Rutgers is the real deal and will prove that tonight. Rutgers plays the games on the schedule they do not make the schedule. GO RU!

Congratulations to Wake Forest. They are a disciplined team, and as usual won the turnover battle. They have the highest graduation rate of the BCS schools. They are a small private school with less than half of UM's enrollment. So, they are really small, and they are a school that stresses academics. Grobe did an outstanding job this season.

RU-WF would be an interesting matchup.

Congratulations to Wake Forest. They are a disciplined team, and as usual won the turnover battle. They have the highest graduation rate of the BCS schools. They are a small private school with less than half of UM's enrollment. So, they are really small, and they are a school that stresses academics. Grobe did an outstanding job this season.

RU-WF would be an interesting matchup.

I agree with you about Wake. Very well coached and they deserved to win.

RU-WF would be very interesting. You think Rutgers can win tonight?

17-0 Florida. If UCLA can hold on then maybe the Gators play Ohio State?

I still the USC will pull this out somehow.

Florida is making their statement in the SEC title game

The Rutgers game is going be a really interesting. W.Virgina cannot win the Big East and their running back (sorry his name escapes me) is banged up.

Another chance for RU to make a stand.

I agree with you about Wake. Very well coached and they deserved to win.

RU-WF would be very interesting. You think Rutgers can win tonight?

Ironically, I think they have a better chance tonite than if they came in undefeated.

Ironically, I think they have a better chance tonite than if they came in undefeated.

That's a good point. Although I think WVU will be ready tonight after their loss last week.

I still can't believe UCLA is 4 points up with 4 and a half minutes left in the game.

**** USC!!!!

GO GATORS!!!

How the hell did USC screw this up? All they needed to do was win and they would be playing for another National Title.

They looked very flat today.

It will be very interesting to see the final polls. Do they come out Sunday or Monday?

How the hell did USC screw this up? All they needed to do was win and they would be playing for another National Title.

It will be very interesting to see the final polls. Do they come out Sunday or Monday?

Tomorrow, I'm pretty sure. USC has time for one final hall mary.

USC has been getting lucky all season. They are just not that great. I am just glad UCLA exposed them before they were led to slaughter against OSU.

Archived