Put this on the bulletin board Mangini!

raffyD

From John Clayton's 1st and 10.

"The Jets are the AFC's surprise team at 6-5, and they don't have a team with a winning record on their schedule the rest of the season. That alone could keep them in the wild-card race. The talent levels of both teams are pretty even. The Packers have more to lose in this one because they have to reestablish home field advantage. Of course, the Jets could lose hopes of making the playoffs if the Packers win. That was a longshot anyway."

Everyone disrespects us, nothing new I suppose.

Btw, I didn't copy the entire written portion on our game this week because it was 70% about Favre and the pack.

Nothing is ever a sure thing. Just ask Mrs. Belly

...I rather doubt Mrs. Belly cares. She just bought another home on Nantucket that she plans to "flip" - she has a gorgeous estate in one of the richest towns in MA, she clearly spends money like crazy and she see's her "husband" as often as she did before the turd hit the fan.

...I rather doubt Mrs. Belly cares. She just bought another home on Nantucket that she plans to "flip" - she has a gorgeous estate in one of the richest towns in MA, she clearly spends money like crazy and she see's her "husband" as often as she did before the turd hit the fan.

youch, sore point alert

Anyone related to Belly is a Whore By Association.

youch, sore point alert

I think men that cheat on their wives are turds too. Thing is - it happens a lot. With people you may actually "know." Admonishing BB for this (and deservedly so) is fine - but man......I know of some people that deserve it just as much.

I think men that cheat on their wives are turds too. Thing is - it happens a lot. With people you may actually "know." Admonishing BB for this (and deservedly so) is fine - but man......I know of some people that deserve it just as much.

this was a NFL thread, thats why he 'wins'

Archived