The Pathetics are slipping

Preston Howley III

They can't even beat the Colts. OK, so we didn't beat the Colts, neither. BUT we came into this season with no expectations. The Pathetics were a favorite.

Last time they played the Colts: 0-1

Last time they played the Broncos: 0-1

Last time they played the Jets: 0-1

And chances are, Cindy and the bunch will meet one of those three teams in the playoffs.

Can we stick a fork in them, or what?

:Typotux:

They can't even beat the Colts. OK, so we didn't beat the Colts, neither. BUT we came into this season with no expectations. The Pathetics were a favorite.

Last time they played the Colts: 0-1

Last time they played the Broncos: 0-1

Last time they played the Jets: 0-1

And chances are, Cindy and the bunch will meet one of those three teams in the playoffs.

Can we stick a fork in them, or what?

:Typotux:

9-3 sitting on top of the AFCE by 2 games.

Manhandled the Bears and Bengals.

And I just love how you put the Jets in the same category as the Broncos and Colts.

Talk about friggn' delusional.

9-3 sitting on top of the AFCE by 2 games.

Manhandled the Bears and Bengals.

And I just love how you put the Jets in the same category as the Broncos and Colts.

Talk about friggn' delusional.

TXass, you devoted your entire day to raining on our parade and blasting the Jets for a "weak schedule" blah blah blah.

Your last 4 opponents are the Phins, Texans, Jax and Tennessee. What a joke.

Hey, terrific. The Pats will win 12 or 13 games this year, but just remember one thing, when the green flag goes down, the BS stops. You're one and done in the playoffs this year.

Oh, one other thing. Go check out the track record of the last two "dynasties", the Cowboys and Niners, since they last won a SB.

Thats all you have to look forward too.

Wait a sec Tx,

They manhandled the Bears, 17-13 with Brady throwing what? 2? 3? picks? And they had 4 turnovers in all.

Yeah, real manhandling there.:eek:

You are as bad as Bob.

Please show me where in the standings where there is a column that rewards teams for "point differential" wins in the NFL.

BTW, how did PennyBoy and the Jets do against the Bears?

Oh yea, he hung a ZERO on the scoreboard for the 2nd time this year and took a loss.

Bob,

Where is the column in the standings that rewards teams for "style" points when you win a game in the NFL.

Better than taking a friggn' loss against the lowly Browns.

As my fellow north carolinian GB asked earlier....show me where in the standings a team is rewarded for strength of schedule?

get a clue ya paranoid patsie

You are as bad as Bob.

Please show me where in the standings where there is a column that rewards teams for "point differential" wins in the NFL.

Hey Mr. I like to spin things my way, open your eyes.

You said the Pats manhandled the Bears, they clearly did not.

17-13 in a game where there was 9 turnovers = not manhandling. More like a sloppy, very poorly played football game that the Pats came on top of. Kudos to them for winning, but it was nothing close to a manhandling / blowout performance.

TAKE THOSE FLYING ELVIS GLASSES OFF FOR ONCE TX'Y!

Jet Mo --

That is awesome. I got the version of his response that you PMed to me. You are right, you almost nailed it word for word.

Hell, maybe he is a bot.

Jetmo's bait worked great, but it seems the fish he caught wasnt so big after all

1147948995ziR89u.jpg

In regards to the Style Points and strength of schedule showing up in the standings,in the "Wild Card" thread I believe the tiebreakers went as followed

4.Strength of Victory (I.E style points)

5.Strength of Schedule

So for Tx,but the answer for your question is "Style points show up in the standings right before Strength of schedule"

Archived