Special teams today

vinnys025

Just like last game vs the Bills and the game before that to end the 05 season, Justin Miller will hurt the Bills today. Even though the Bills are known for their special teams play, it seems as though when they face us, we just have their number. Look for Miller to have a big game today unless they get smart and start kicking away from him. If it wasent for the kicker illegally grabbing the back of his shoulder pads last week, he would have taken it to the house then as well. Special teams play will be a big part of the game today, and always is in the month of December.

I agree. I am definitely getting to the stadium early because I want to see this. I hate when I miss warmups.

:P

Haha nice. It'll be intresting, I think McGee is the best returner in the game, hes amazing at it, Justin Miller is another good one, hopefully he can pull one off today (Mcgee that is), maybe Parrish can work some magic too, we need a good effort from Special Teams today if we want to be sucessful.

Only note that while I haven't seen the stats yet, Jets had decent field position all game. And could do very little with it do to-see game thread above.

The yardage was about equal, with the Bills having an edge. Both teams punted 5 times. NYJ had 3 tos, and Buff had 1. The Bills made about 4 or 5 game changing plays, and the Jets made about one.

Archived