Interesting

LIBills

Wow, the tone around here today seems a lot different then it did last week. I'm not gonna start talkin trash and being an A-hole, but all I'm gonna say is I told you this was not gonna be an easy game for the Jets and I also said this is not the same Bills team you faced in week 3.

Wow, the tone around here today seems a lot different then it did last week. I'm not gonna start talkin trash and being an A-hole, but all I'm gonna say is I told you this was not gonna be an easy game for the Jets and I also said this is not the same Bills team you faced in week 3.

dude you've been comin on here all week and nobody said it was gonna be an easy game-we all knew that Buffalo was tough and most of us predicted a very close hard fought game-only thing is we expected to win-we didn't we got out played-congrats now go away b/c Buffalo ain't doing anything this year in January

Well, in my opinion, in 2 of the 3 big plays for the Bills yesterday, the Jets real weaknesses were exposed.

The long run for a TD - our run D sucks. It has all season.

The INT return for a TD - a poor throw by Chad. Even in all the wins this year, he has been off the mark.

yes, the jets sucked yesterday. worst game i have seen them play all year. the jets made some bad plays and the bills made some big plays and that was the difference.

Guess you missed the Jax game. That was much worse. I don't see what everybody is so upset about, in many ways we weren't beat up as bad as last time that we played the Bills. Last time we got a bunch of turnovers, this time they did. We were very lucky to win in Buffalo.

dude you've been comin on here all week and nobody said it was gonna be an easy game-we all knew that Buffalo was tough and most of us predicted a very close hard fought game-only thing is we expected to win-we didn't we got out played-congrats now go away b/c Buffalo ain't doing anything this year in January

Ok, first off stop crying and telling me to go away. Pretend you're a man. Secondly, I can go back and find PLENTY of posts from last week saying the Jets were gonna blow the Bills out so STFU.

Ok, first off stop crying and telling me to go away. Pretend you're a man. Secondly, I can go back and find PLENTY of posts from last week saying the Jets were gonna blow the Bills out so STFU.

Do your gloating without the personal attacks.

The Bills won. All the Bills fans predicted a Bills win. All the Jets fans predicted a Jets win. Shocking, I know.

Tons of people were calling for an easy game, myself included, even though my gut was telling me I needed to be worried. Turns out my gut was right. My nuts still hurt from the kick they recieved while watching the game yesterday. :bag:

of course you're gonna find that kinda talk on a messageboard. its what fans of any teams do.

congrats to the bills for a well played game & giving their fans hope for the future.

not sure you should come here & tell us to stfu though. you lose credibility as a poster.

great win yesterday & good luck the rest of the way.

Do your gloating without the personal attacks.

The Bills won. All the Bills fans predicted a Bills win. All the Jets fans predicted a Jets win. Shocking, I know.

Hi max joewilly here, I have nothing to gloat about but would like to start incorporating more personal attacks in my posts. it looks really cool when others do it. please advise

thanks.

of course you're gonna find that kinda talk on a messageboard. its what fans of any teams do.

congrats to the bills for a well played game & giving their fans hope for the future.

not sure you should come here & tell us to stfu though. you lose credibility as a poster.

great win yesterday & good luck the rest of the way.

The STFU was directed at one person only, I came on here not gloating at all and got attacked by that guy so therefore my response was "STFU"

Well, in my opinion, in 2 of the 3 big plays for the Bills yesterday, the Jets real weaknesses were exposed.

The long run for a TD - our run D sucks. It has all season.

The INT return for a TD - a poor throw by Chad. Even in all the wins this year, he has been off the mark.

How can you not list the long TD reception and the glaring weakness at CB?

That fits right in with what you are saying.

Guess you missed the Jax game. That was much worse. I don't see what everybody is so upset about, in many ways we weren't beat up as bad as last time that we played the Bills. Last time we got a bunch of turnovers, this time they did. We were very lucky to win in Buffalo.

:) Finally, someone who acknowledges that you WERE very lucky to win when you played us in Sept. I feel your pain in losing yesteday, it happened a lot to us the first half of the season, but we are not as bad a team as most of the so called "experts" on TV say that we are and we have been proving that the second half of this season. Take care.

:) Finally, someone who acknowledges that you WERE very lucky to win when you played us in Sept. I feel your pain in losing yesteday, it happened a lot to us the first half of the season, but we are not as bad a team as most of the so called "experts" on TV say that we are and we have been proving that the second half of this season. Take care.

You are what your record says you are. If you need a bunch of "experts" or people to tell you otherwise, then you are in a heap of trouble.

The STFU was directed at one person only, I came on here not gloating at all and got attacked by that guy so therefore my response was "STFU"

and if you go back to last weeks' posts you'll see I was nothing but respectful to you-be a classy fan not a gloater-it goes over much better

and if you go back to last weeks' posts you'll see I was nothing but respectful to you-be a classy fan not a gloater-it goes over much better

Come on now, I'm not gloating. I'd be willing to bet there have been fans who've come on here after a win saying a lot worse than I did in my initial post. All I was pointing out was that a lot (or most) of the fans on here last week were assuming this would be a blow out win for the Jets and I thought it could go either way, that's all.

And soon you will have to change your name to LABills.

Mm...that might have made sense if my name was something like BufBills, but being it's LI for Long Island, if the Bills moved to Africa my name wouldn't need to change.

you've proven to be a lot of fun libill. how bout runnin along now & biting the ankles of the next upcoming opponents fans.

Archived