Mike Nugent is the man!!!

He would've not only gotten us into the AFC Championship Game but probably would've won at least a game or 2 during the regular season that we lost due to 27 yard misses by Doug weak leg Brien. 60 yards and accurate this kid can do it, he rules!!!

NUGENT OWNS!!!

According to the Jets newest roster, Nugent will be wearing #1 - got to love that :D

They've also got Miller wearing #34, Pouha wearing #67, Rhodes with #37, Maddox with #41, Houston with #21, Dreessen with #49, and Williams with #18.

Might want to wait until training camp though, to see if those change...

I don't like Miller at 34. He should be in the 20's.

How about a Kyle Brady jersey? The folks at amedeos would get a kick outta that

Actually, I will get a Leon Johnson...hes a former jet and tarheel

Kyle Brady would get you kicked out of Amedeos, and I'd lead the charge! :lol: J/K. I'd love to see a LJ jersey, that would be awesome!

• 3 years later...
He would've not only gotten us into the AFC Championship Game but probably would've won at least a game or 2 during the regular season that we lost due to 27 yard misses by Doug weak leg Brien. 60 yards and accurate this kid can do it, he rules!!!

NUGENT OWNS!!!

Paging Mr. 124, Mr. 124 you are needed in recovery.

Or am I the only one?

already have one, which brings me to a difficult decision: coming up for the KC game Oct. 26th...don't know if I should donate my Nugent or Pennington jersey to the 16-H bonfire...

think 11-C could start this tradition also? this way I can get rid of both and not play favorites to any one tailgate...

already have one, which brings me to a difficult decision: coming up for the KC game Oct. 26th...don't know if I should donate my Nugent or Pennington jersey to the 16-H bonfire...

think 11-C could start this tradition also? this way I can get rid of both and not play favorites to any one tailgate...

Al

11c Who are you going to meet there? Nobody I know is hanging there. See you and Judy next week.

Archived