We'll be facing the Colts in the first round

serphnx

It looks like the Colts will finish with the third seed, and since we'll get the sixth that means we'd play them the first round. What are our chances of winning?

Yes tx, you're allowed to comment in this thread.

I would love to go to the dome and take out redneck in the first round..but..lets beat the Vikings first..and then Santa will give all Jet fans a Xmas present with a victory over the fish!!:P;)

It looks like the Colts will finish with the third seed, and since we'll get the sixth that means we'd play them the first round. What are our chances of winning?

I am surprised at this post coming from you, serph. You've been anti-Chad in a big way, but you think he is good enough to lead the team into the playoffs? Maybe your post coming at 4 a.m. had something to do with that. LOL!

I'd suggest putting the crack pipe down.

The Jets will finish out at 1-2 and end the year at 8-8.

8-8 teams in the AFC do not make the playoffs.

I hate speculating. Mostly all I ever do is go with my gut. Sometimes in moments of clarity, I go with my head; but still, there are times when I really FEEL they're going to win in both heart and mind and they blow it, anyway. And that's a game by game thing, not a what would happen if this, that, the other.

dude your drinking way to much kool aid,o wait you posted this at 4 am i wasnt kool aid you where drinking..lol

I'd suggest putting the crack pipe down.

The Jets will finish out at 1-2 and end the year at 8-8.

8-8 teams in the AFC do not make the playoffs.

Too bad you dont practice what you preach TX.The biggest joke team in the NFL this year is non other than your Patsie boys.9-7 gets us a wild card berth.The Patsies will bow out early as the DEMISE of New England has begun!

I hate speculating. Mostly all I ever do is go with my gut. Sometimes in moments of clarity, I go with my head; but still, there are times when I really FEEL they're going to win in both heart and mind and they blow it, anyway. And that's a game by game thing, not a what would happen if this, that, the other.

I'm the exact same way-last week by gametime I had that nervous uneasy feeling in my stomach-the gut was right...it was one of those days you were just waiting for the hammer to come down,KNOWING they were gonna blow it somehow eventually

Archived