Where are all the Reggie Bush haters?

madmike1

yeah, it almost makes you forget the fact he's a 21 year old rookie :rolleyes:

Oh, so now the criteria for HoFer is being a 21 year old rookie? In that case, why are you not mentioning all the other rookie RBs, most of whom have been better than Bush? Does Bush lose his HoF status next year when he grows older? I'm trying to understand blackout logic, but it is very hard for me.

Oh, so now the criteria for HoFer is being a 21 year old rookie? In that case, why are you not mentioning all the other rookie RBs, most of whom have been better than Bush? Does Bush lose his HoF status next year when he grows older? I'm trying to understand blackout logic, but it is very hard for me.

ofcourse Reggie doesn't lose his HOF status

right now I think his plaque should be next to Jim Brown

yeah, it almost makes you forget the fact he's a 21 year old rookie :rolleyes:

But he's not playing like a rookie according to you. I think he's going to be a bust and so far his actions on the field prove me right more than they prove the lovers right.

and lets look at his recieving yards

Week 1 - 58 yds.

Week 2 - 68 yds.

Week 3 - 19 yds.

Week 4 - 48 yds.

Week 5 - 63 yds.

Week 6 - 35 yds.

Week 7 -

Week 8 - 5 yds.

Week 9 - 22 yds.

Week 10 - 40 yds.

Week 11 - 58 yds.

Week 12 - 21 yds.

Week 13 - 131 yds. (4 TD's by the way)

Week 14 - 125 yds.

Week 15 - 19 yds.

Week 16 - 23 yds

imagine if the Patriots had a reciever who could have back to back 100 yard games.....and THEN imagine him lining up at the RB position

Do you want to know why I never bother bringing up his receiving stats? Because you guys compare him to the likes of Barry Sanders and Jim Brown. If you wanted to start comparing him to Troy Brown and Wayne Chrebet I would probably just stay out of the discussion.

the same goes for every wide reciever on the Patriots roster

the Pats best recievre would be the #4 on the Jets offense

Now there you go bringing up Patriots WR. What do Patriots WR have to do with Reggie Muff being the most overhyped rookie in the history of the NFL?

Archived