Where are all the Reggie Bush haters?

madmike1

troll has had a bad year with predictions

i dont blame him for going ghost

How about that Vince Young fellow? 10/13 138 yards 1 TD, yep, the man can not pass. Against a defense that veteran Chad Pennington failed miserably against just one week prior. Proving the haters wrong once again. Troll needs to doubt our draft picks, maybe they'd become pro bowlers too!! :P

Before that gets taken out of context, no, I don't think VY is a Pro Bowler yet, I just want to needle Troll a bit :P

The Giants have QUIT.

I have been saying for months that Maurice-Jones Drew is better than Reggie Bush, despite Bush getting all the pub. Absolutely nothing has changed.

you said that reggie bush was no better then kevin faulk and you keep changing your prediction as he makes you look more and more wrong.

You are both flat out wrong on that.

I never compared Bush to either of those players. I guess making **** up is the major basis for the argument of the Bush lover.

Well, to get the Bush, usually you have to make up some stuff, nothing wrong with that.

You are both flat out wrong on that.

I never compared Bush to either of those players. I guess making **** up is the major basis for the argument of the Bush lover.

one of you reggie bashers said in exact words "michael pittman"

atleast im not some sausage loving bush hater

HAHAHAHAHA!! I saw a highlite of him scoring a TD, A RUSHING TD no less. The first thing I thought was yep, madmike just had his first orgasm. It cracks me up how people like to point out something like this like it's the norm. The norm for Bush is a 3.2 yard per carry average.

HAHAHAHAHA!! I saw a highlite of him scoring a TD, A RUSHING TD no less. The first thing I thought was yep, madmike just had his first orgasm. It cracks me up how people like to point out something like this like it's the norm. The norm for Bush is a 3.2 yard per carry average.

20 rushes for 126 yards and a td, plus 23 recieving yards

20 rushes for 126 yards and a td, plus 23 recieving yards

Yes, I'm well aware, little Reggie finally had a big game. FINALLY!! This is the stuff everyone was proclaiming he would do from day one. So until he finishes out this season strong and carries it on through next season, I'll take a pass on his nuts in my mouth thank you.

Yes, I'm well aware, little Reggie finally had a big game. FINALLY!! This is the stuff everyone was proclaiming he would do from day one. So until he finishes out this season strong and carries it on through next season, I'll take a pass on his nuts in my mouth thank you.

how can you even make room in your mouth, brady would have to move over

And what did Maurice Jones-Drew do today?

131 yards and two tubs.

Jones-Drew > Bush, and it's not even really close.

Jones-Drew got the majority of his yards on a freak play.

Not saying he isn't good, but Reggie had a much more impressive day over all.

He returned a punt the dstance on a play similar to Drew's, but it was reversed.

Drew will wear down.

I don't think he's a full time option for an entire season.

so now you go from saying Reggie Bush isn't going to be a legit NFL running back to saying "yeah, well Jones-drew is better"

Seriously, is it a Jets' fan affliction of seeing things only in black and white?

Bush is an exceptional athlete. However, one 100 yard game does not make him an everydown back. Maybe, he can be as productive as Parker. However, I am just saying the hype is a little over blown.

And what did Maurice Jones-Drew do today?

131 yards and two tubs.

Jones-Drew > Bush, and it's not even really close.

I agree, as far as pure running, there really is no comparison. I was skeptical about MJD until today. First play of the game one of our dbacks hit him on a sweep and it looked like he had a force field around him. The defender just dropped to the ground and he just kept running. It seemed that way on every play. Bruschi absolutely blew him up on a 3rd. and short yet when the collision was over, Jones-Drew fell forward for a first down. Overall I was very impressed. That is going to be an unreal rushing attack next season when Greg Jones gets back. I could see Taylor going on the trading block.

how can you even make room in your mouth, brady would have to move over

If you can't see the difference between a Patriots fan's admiration for a QB who has led his team to three super bowls and a Jets fan's admiration for a RB who doesn't even play for his team and has had one 100+ yd. rushing game then I just don't even see a point in discussing this with you anymore.

If you can't see the difference between a Patriots fan's admiration for a QB who has led his team to three super bowls and a Jets fan's admiration for a RB who doesn't even play for his team and has had one 100+ yd. rushing game then I just don't even see a point in discussing this with you anymore.
Nice work troll. Even in a thread that has NOTHING to do with the jets or patsys at all you take another shot at the jets to deflect how wrong your predictions about bush were...

so now you go from saying Reggie Bush isn't going to be a legit NFL running back to saying "yeah, well Jones-drew is better"

That is not my point.

My point is that every single positive thing Reggie Bush does, you and mike suck his dick like there is no tomorrow. Meanwhile, there is a rookie running back down in Jacksonville that is ACTUALLY tearing the league up. He is doing what you would think Reggie Bush should be doing judging from the way you guys talk about him.

That is not my point.

My point is that every single positive thing Reggie Bush does, you and mike suck his dick like there is no tomorrow. Meanwhile, there is a rookie running back down in Jacksonville that is ACTUALLY tearing the league up. He is doing what you would think Reggie Bush should be doing judging from the way you guys talk about him.

Troll do you not see the irony in this? This is the same guy that gets mad everytime LT does something positive. The guy refuses to give LT any credit, but, as you said, everytime Bush does something positive he sucks his dick and demands the rest of us do as well. I've been extremely amused by this for awhile now.

Troll do you not see the irony in this? This is the same guy that gets mad everytime LT does something positive. The guy refuses to give LT any credit, but, as you said, everytime Bush does something positive he sucks his dick and demands the rest of us do as well. I've been extremely amused by this for awhile now.

LT is the best back in football right now

i give him no credit?

poppy****

Nice work troll. Even in a thread that has NOTHING to do with the jets or patsys at all you take another shot at the jets to deflect how wrong your predictions about bush were...

Read my post and then read it again. Read it once more for good measure. Then if your head isn't spinning, try and explain to me how I took a shot at your beloved Jets. I can't wait. Then when you're done doing that, explain to me how I have been wrong about Bush without pointing the his last game. There are alot of RBs that absolutely suck that have had 100 yd. games. Nobody ever proclaimed them great though. Is calling someone an idiot really a personal attack if it's 100% unquestionably true?

Since I know madmike won't bother, lets run down Sir Reggie's rushing stats for this record breaking season.

Week 1 - 67 yds.

Week 2 - 5 yds.

Week 3 - 53 yds.

Week 4 - 22 yds.

Week 5 - 23 yds.

Week 6 - 26 yds.

Week 7 -

Week 8 - 17 yds.

Week 9 - -5 yds.

Week 10 - 49 yds.

Week 11 - 51 yds.

Week 12 - 24 yds.

Week 13 - 37 yds.

Week 14 - 37 yds.

Week 15 - 14 yds.

Week 16 - 126 yds.

So while until last week Bush never even so much as sniffed 100 yds. rushing in a game, as you can see by those numbers, I was way off. Bush is clearly already an elite running back in the NFL and was the biggest Pro Bowl snub this season. Look out Barry Sanders. :rolleyes:

Since I know madmike won't bother, lets run down Sir Reggie's rushing stats for this record breaking season.

Week 1 - 67 yds.

Week 2 - 5 yds.

Week 3 - 53 yds.

Week 4 - 22 yds.

Week 5 - 23 yds.

Week 6 - 26 yds.

Week 7 -

Week 8 - 17 yds.

Week 9 - -5 yds.

Week 10 - 49 yds.

Week 11 - 51 yds.

Week 12 - 24 yds.

Week 13 - 37 yds.

Week 14 - 37 yds.

Week 15 - 14 yds.

Week 16 - 126 yds.

So while until last week Bush never even so much as sniffed 100 yds. rushing in a game, as you can see by those numbers, I was way off. Bush is clearly already an elite running back in the NFL and was the biggest Pro Bowl snub this season. Look out Barry Sanders. :rolleyes:

and lets look at his recieving yards

Week 1 - 58 yds.

Week 2 - 68 yds.

Week 3 - 19 yds.

Week 4 - 48 yds.

Week 5 - 63 yds.

Week 6 - 35 yds.

Week 7 -

Week 8 - 5 yds.

Week 9 - 22 yds.

Week 10 - 40 yds.

Week 11 - 58 yds.

Week 12 - 21 yds.

Week 13 - 131 yds. (4 TD's by the way)

Week 14 - 125 yds.

Week 15 - 19 yds.

Week 16 - 23 yds

imagine if the Patriots had a reciever who could have back to back 100 yard games.....and THEN imagine him lining up at the RB position

Archived