I'm not feeling the love man

Barton

guys, this is a HUGE a game tonight. Lets all get high for it, we gotta stay high and cant get dowwwwn. The Jets must win this game for all good purposes, it must be done. We will win this game. I havent been here for a week, and as I see I am now tied with doug in studordud, I got a secret weapon for him/

My comp was down and broke the last week, heres my recap. huge win last week. But we need Chad to keep playing hot hot this day tonight if we wanna win. Dont overloook the raiders i'm tellin ya.

Ok anyways. cya layer till i see another comp and can post again

GO JETS!!!! wyes i

i am drunj

guys, this is a HUGE a game tonight. Lets all get high for it, we gotta stay high and cant get dowwwwn. The Jets must win this game for all good purposes, it must be done. We will win this game. I havent been here for a week, and as I see I am now tied with doug in studordud, I got a secret weapon for him/

My comp was down and broke the last week, heres my recap. huge win last week. But we need Chad to keep playing hot hot this day tonight if we wanna win. Dont overloook the raiders i'm tellin ya.

Ok anyways. cya layer till i see another comp and can post again

GO JETS!!!! wyes i

i am drunj

Weren't you the one commenting a while back on posters pretending to be drunk while they post? Just wonderin'

Weren't you the one commenting a while back on posters pretending to be drunk while they post? Just wonderin'

yea I was, to 124. I'm not pretending though.

I got your pm on the axl letter, I am so sick of this crap. They just shuddnt be calling themselves GNR, its a curse.

Why do people get drunk and then post on the internet? If I'm drunk, I'm out somewhere, and by the time I get back to my house I'm tired and just go to sleep. I never understood people "bragging" about getting drunk, I mean seriously, it's not like that is an accomplishment or anything.

yea I was, to 124. I'm not pretending though.

I got your pm on the axl letter, I am so sick of this crap. They just shuddnt be calling themselves GNR, its a curse.

Yeah, imagine how I feel. I've been hearing this BS for over a decade. The one positive this time is that they gave an actual target date wheras in the past it was just a general statement about a possible release date. We'll see what happens on or before March 6th.

Why do people get drunk and then post on the internet? If I'm drunk, I'm out somewhere, and by the time I get back to my house I'm tired and just go to sleep. I never understood people "bragging" about getting drunk, I mean seriously, it's not like that is an accomplishment or anything.

Some people don't go directly to bed when they come home drunk.

Vageen!;)

I find it childish to talk about being and getting drunk period. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the occasional bender, but never talk about it the next day.

I find it childish to talk about being and getting drunk period. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the occasional bender, but never talk about it the next day.

Yeah but Barton is still at that age where it is cool. Not a knock on you at all Barton. You're just doing what most of the folks on this board did when they were your age. Well, except for the whole computer/internet thing...but you get the point.

Yeah, imagine how I feel. I've been hearing this BS for over a decade. The one positive this time is that they gave an actual target date wheras in the past it was just a general statement about a possible release date. We'll see what happens on or before March 6th.

I take it your talking about the release date for Chinese Democracy eh? Why do you guys continue to pull for this guy? He's been pulling this s*** for close to a decade now. GnR had their time and it's over with. All the while Axl strings along the fewer and fewer fans the band has left. This isn't to knock you guys at all, I love GnR's old s***, but Axl has pissed on every fan he ever had and he still does it.

If Axl wants to make new music, he should do it with a new band, ala Velvet Revolver and Audioslave.

Gun's n Roses are dead.

I take it your talking about the release date for Chinese Democracy eh? Why do you guys continue to pull for this guy? He's been pulling this s*** for close to a decade now. GnR had their time and it's over with. All the while Axl strings along the fewer and fewer fans the band has left. This isn't to knock you guys at all, I love GnR's old s***, but Axl has pissed on every fan he ever had and he still does it.

If Axl wants to make new music, he should do it with a new band, ala Velvet Revolver and Audioslave.

Gun's n Roses are dead.

I can completely understand where you're coming from Maverik. No doubt that Axl is the biggest ego maniac that ever lived but as a fan who has seen him perform several times over the past few years, I still truly enjoy the music (yes it would be great if the old line up was together, but it is what it is). When I've seen them live they sound incredible and I LOVE the new songs that have been leaked. Some of them have a different sound than the old GNR (Better and Catcher in the Rye) but again, I just love the old stuff and the new. I've given up on this album a millioin times over but as I said to Barton, this is the first time that a release date has been announced by Axl. In the past it was always reported rumors and speculation. When the album comes out I'll buy it and I'll see them live any chance I get. Again, it was better when I was a kid and got to see the real line up, but that doesn't mean that the current line up can't play. JMO of course.

As opposed to what?

Watching TV? Playing video games? Masturbating?

Have sex, go to sleep. No internet required. Or simply don't come home until you are tired. But don't go out, get drunk, then come home and just post away on the internet about it.

I think this thread belongs in the other board though.

Have sex, go to sleep. No internet required. Or simply don't come home until you are tired. But don't go out, get drunk, then come home and just post away on the internet about it.

I think this thread belongs in the other board though.

Who makes posts ABOUT their drinking? I have only done it a couple times, and I was completely hammered.

It's not like Barton made this topic about himself being drunk. He happened to mention it and the dogs latched onto it. I really don't see why it bothers you so much. No need to be a Stiffley Stifferson.

Who makes posts ABOUT their drinking? I have only done it a couple times, and I was completely hammered.

It's not like Barton made this topic about himself being drunk. He happened to mention it and the dogs latched onto it. I really don't see why it bothers you so much. No need to be a Stiffley Stifferson.

Dude, I think you read too much into my post. I don't accuse anyone of doing this anywhere, I was just speaking generally, and also replying in context to the poster that mentioned the same idea.

As I said though, personally, I do not see the point of getting in the internet to post afterwards, I just go to sleep. If anything, you're the one that seems bothered by what I do.

Dude, I think you read too much into my post. I don't accuse anyone of doing this anywhere, I was just speaking generally, and also replying in context to the poster that mentioned the same idea.

As I said though, personally, I do not see the point of getting in the internet to post afterwards, I just go to sleep. If anything, you're the one that seems bothered by what I do.

What you do doesn't bother me at all.

What bothered me was the condescending tone of your post.

Archived