Who's hotter than the Jets right now?

SoFlaJets

If we win Sunday we'll be 6-2 in the 2nd half of the season-anyone know which possible playoff teams would be coming in hotter than the Jets?

Pats would 6-2 in the 2nd half if they beat the Titans. They have won 5 of their last 6.

If we win Sunday we'll be 6-2 in the 2nd half of the season-anyone know which possible playoff teams would be coming in hotter than the Jets?

San Diego has won their last 9 games.

Baltimore is 8-1 in their last 9.

Sure did!

I have the utmost respect for SoFla but I just wanted to point out that the Pats would have the same 6-2 record if they win Sunday.

no G-man I wasn't implying anything derogatory to any team I was just asking because I didn't know

Sure did!

I have the utmost respect for SoFla but I just wanted to point out that the Pats would have the same 6-2 record if they win Sunday.

Oh wait, my bad, you mean if they win this week, doh. I forgot they play the titans this week, i thought you meant if they had beaten a team that they already lost to. My mistake, ok, that post is fine, lol. Don't mind me, I am going to just go back to looking at pics of my naked friends, carry on.

Oh wait, my bad, you mean if they win this week, doh. I forgot they play the titans this week, i thought you meant if they had beaten a team that they already lost to. My mistake, ok, that post is fine, lol. Don't mind me, I am going to just go back to looking at pics of my naked friends, carry on.

No worries mate. It's all good.

Archived