Leon Washington is only 403 Yards away from 1000

GM

I love this thread, we need a little time to just relax as fans.

But I love the fact that the Jets went and drafted a franchise LT 4th overall in the first round. And just to top it off, our next pick is looking like he has all the potential to be the next All-Pro Center to help anchor this "Mangini O-Line" for years to come, thats something this young teams needs with Leon, Cotchery, Baker, Houston, B.Smith, and allow the time for our play-makers to actually make plays during the course of a game. I can only imagine... 2 seasons from today, 2 drafts from today, and maybe... Just maybe we can draft another WR to open up the offense and become an explosive offense with a solid D who plays hard each game, maybe just maybe we can make the playoffs 7 of the next 9 seasons... Ill take my odds, and pray we find a way to pull off the best Jet season in history... I would go out and buy each game of that season, highlights on DVD's, Superbowl champion New York Jet hats... Man I can only imagine... Thats what I love about being a Jets fan, our time WILL COME, if the RED SOX time came, i feel our time can come. And maybe, just maybe... With a 2-14 Raiders team... We can start our 7 out of 9 seasons in the playoffs under Mangini, the Mangini way.

And yes im loving that my boy from FSU in L.Washington, a.k.a Mr.Acc Player of the year, Mr.Im taking it all the way on a screen pass, Mr.Put me in at PR to help this team, Mr. you get the point? Mr. i'm only 400 yards away from a 1,000 yard rookie season... Where I split alot of time and carrys with K.Barlow and C.Houston. We never know... Under a O-Line 2-3 seasons from today, we just may have a feature back in L.Washington who has all the potential to rip the NFL a new one for years to come, maybe even a better back and player than W.Dunn who I watched play for FSU, Bucs(I live in Tampa), and with ATL... I think Vick took a little shine away from W.Dunn, because he is crazy with the ball in the open field.

And yes Washington may be 400 yards away from 1,000... Chad may be 1,000 away from a 4,000 yard season, If the Jets beat Oakland and make it to the Playoffs, we were only 3 games away from being a 13-3 team... I can name the 3 games... NE The first time, we needed a better 1st half, the worst half I seen all season in my eyes. Indy, if our D were playing them that day, the way Mangini has these boys playing, I think we could have made a stop one of the 2 drives, but thats just how I feel. CLE... Forget the Baker TD, I dont know what would have happen later on in the game... But I do know that we were the better team, we knew we were the better team, we did not play like the better team, and from that game on... Honestly other than the Buffalo game, I have seen a team that is actually trying to becoming a team. And it takes alot for me 2 say that, I have not been happy with this D since the 1st year under Henderson. You know what? I can and will even say... We had a shot at beating the Bears... Rex made alot of mistakes... If Chad would have been Chad in the redzone... We could be 14-2, its crazy if you ask me.

But I do know this... As far as stats go. Coles and Cotch actually have a real shot at both going over the 1,000 yard mark... Thats great these days from WR's on the same team. We just may have a M.Harrison-R.Wayne combo going... Maybe not that exciting... But I do like Coles and Cotch more than I like T.Owens and T.Glen... But we are what we are... a 9-6 team with the heart to finish it off and become a 10-6 playoff team out of the AFC East... Who woulda thunk it?

DWC...Fellow 'Noles fan here....;)

Im proud to be from S.Ozone Park in Queens, I Always loved the Knicks with a passion, Yankees I loved because my older bro loved em, plus I hated the Met fans for some reason. And as a kid, that was the only team I actually got 2 see win... Still 2 this day, the only team that even ACTUALLY WON... But for some reason... The Jets... It becomes crazy, I swear its like not normal, its like insane... If someone came to me and asked... You can only watch one team for the rest of your life, who would it be?... Knicks, Yanks, Jets... I would take the Jets in a second... For some reason, I just bleed green, im a Jet fan who happens to love the Jets... I dont know what I like more... a Jets fan... Or im a Jet fan... I think I like this... Im a Jet fan, whos a fan of the Jets

I hate the Heat with a passion, Bucs have the worst fans in the NFL, Lightning, Devil Rays are a joke, Magic, Dolphins, Hurricanes, Gators... I hate em all.

But something about the Noles... Man ever since I found out C.Ward was the QB, when I seen W.Dunn running wild for years, when I seen P.Warrick put it all on the field, and I mean do it all, I mean do it all... S.Cowart was a monster for FSU in like 96 I believe it was... Man than L.Washington... On the Jets? Man, I want this kid 2 start and toutch the ball 25 times.

Archived