Belichick a adulterer. Divorce complaint ammended

SouthernJet

CALL IT ADULTERY

pg6d.jpg

December 19, 2006 -- A JILTED New Jersey husband has officially accused New England Patriot coach Bill Belichick of sleeping with his estranged wife. Months ago, Vincent Shenocca accused the gridiron genius of having a "relationship" with his attractive blond wife, Sharon. Now he has amended his divorce complaint in Morris County to include adultery among his many grievances. He claims that Sharon, 42, received FedEx parcels of cash in $30,000 lots from Belichick and that the three-time Super Bowl coach paid for exotic luxury vacations and a Jersey Shore summer house. But Sharon has asked her ex to provide proof she slept with Belichick.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/12192006/gossip/pagesix/call_it_adultery_pagesix_.htm

You want proof that Belly slept around?

Ask yourself this -- why did Charlie Weiss lose all that weight? Yes, a man on man love affair in New England.

:puke:

Thanks for that Max....

I might have to come find you in the parking lot sunday and kick you for giving me that thought right before bed.... lol

$30,000.00 a pop that can be traced? What a dolt. He may be a football genius, but it starts and ends there. If she's saying "prove it", he probably doesn't have "proof". Tell you the truth, I can't say I'm particularly interested in anyone's private life or bedroom antics, so who knows why I just wasted 10 seconds of my life I'll never get back.

CALL IT ADULTERY

pg6d.jpg

December 19, 2006 -- A JILTED New Jersey husband has officially accused New England Patriot coach Bill Belichick of sleeping with his estranged wife. Months ago, Vincent Shenocca accused the gridiron genius of having a "relationship" with his attractive blond wife, Sharon. Now he has amended his divorce complaint in Morris County to include adultery among his many grievances. He claims that Sharon, 42, received FedEx parcels of cash in $30,000 lots from Belichick and that the three-time Super Bowl coach paid for exotic luxury vacations and a Jersey Shore summer house. But Sharon has asked her ex to provide proof she slept with Belichick.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/12192006/gossip/pagesix/call_it_adultery_pagesix_.htm

Oh I forgot. garb said this didnt happen :yahoo:

Archived