Lets just beat Oakland... Let show L.Jordan that his last name was not good enough

DefenseWinsChampionships

Guys, you do relaize the Jets offered him big money to. Turns out Lamont wanted to be a football player. With emphasis on the word player. Sure he could have stayed here not knowing Herms status, and run the risk of backing up C-Mart or Cedric Houston this year while listneing to Herm preach about how "he's a good player and we're going to find a way to get him the ball more"

What about Lamont's last name?

I don't get the thread title.

It was a joke, I mean... One of the greatest Basketball players if not the greatest player ever would have to be M.Jordan... Well sorry Lamont, as a RB, I loved your last name, but it just was not enough... He was always a garbage time RB in my eyes.

The Jets are going to play how they are going to play... It does not matter to me, a win is a win, and even if the win is ugly... Thats ok with me because we just may end up in the playoffs.

Im looking for a solid game from the secondary. Since Dyson who is our Best CB is out, I feel Miller or Coleman HAS 2 STEP it up.

Last week Leon saved this team... Not only on the screen play, but the shovel pass, and I was amazed when he turned nothing really... into something on that 1st down that he picked up in the open field. I honestly feel we have to get Leon the ball more in the flats, he looks like he can be a playmaker for this Offense... Thats something we need oh so bad. Im expecting Chad to have a strong game... We dont have 2 throw the ball 40 yards in the air, Im looking for Chad 2 hit Coles and Cotch on the 5-6 yard passes... And lets just mix it up... If C.Houston plays... We need to ware this run D down. Because we all know Oakland has a ball-hawking secondary. Play tough D, solid O, and score TDS in the REDZONE... Hold Oakland to FG trys in the RED-Zone, and we will be all right.

I believe this Jets team is going 2 win... And you know what, I say the fuuck with a Jinx.

Jets- 27

Raiders-12

yeah but if the deal was written correctly and he was so happy here he could have waited one more year. He had to know Herm was running CM into the ground. As much as I think it was playing time I think the $$ was better. For some reason I think the Jets offer was slightly backloaded and had several incentives in it that gave it true value

Archived