Karma?

Boozer76

Anyone here remember 2 years ago there was an NFL commercial with John Abraham and some kid. Abraham asks if they will win the SB that year and the kid says "no, not until 2006".

I thought of that commercial at the beginning of this season whe I thought we'd have no shot at the playoffs. Now I wonder...... does karma come true?

Very interesting.

I searched JI & TGG the past few days and this was a main topic on their forum's as well. Yeah the kid said we'd win the Super Bowl in 2006 and after 2004 I'm sure a lot of people thought that we'd do it a year earlier in 05 or get stronger in 05 and win it in 06. Well as we all know that really didn't happen but if someway somehow we won the Super Bowl this year... how much do the Jets give the kid / the united way in $$ terms?:lol:

Anyone here remember 2 years ago there was an NFL commercial with John Abraham and some kid. Abraham asks if they will win the SB that year and the kid says "no, not until 2006".

I thought of that commercial at the beginning of this season whe I thought we'd have no shot at the playoffs. Now I wonder...... does karma come true?

Hahaha.....you just blew it.

Karma is funny and fickle. You must remain humble at all times. No mentioning of good karma - just bad. This has worked for me as a Pats fan.

That said - back in 2004 there was a local commercial for a sporting goods company where Manny Ramirez was buying something while in a dream state. In the dream it was announced "Manny, you are the World Series MVP!"

But remember - stay humble....;)

Karma is funny and fickle. You must remain humble at all times. No mentioning of good karma - just bad. This has worked for me as a Pats fan.

That said - back in 2004 there was a local commercial for a sporting goods company where Manny Ramirez was buying something while in a dream state. In the dream it was announced "Manny, you are the World Series MVP!"

How could any Jets fan not named JohnEJinx ever not be humble?

Is a Red Sox fan lecturing us on karma? OH MY. :P

Jonathan Vilma...he plugs a lot of holes.

Ya' know.

Every time I hear that I just laugh and wonder if he catches **** for it in the locker room. "Hey Jon, filled any good holes lately" lol

Get what? The fact that you guys are trying to associate money/advertising with karma?

The fact your trying to read that deeply into it is sad....

Abe said we would go all the way this year, he got himself run out of town... just in time for us to go all the way... classic case of karma... nothing more nothing less

Take it easy, no need to rip this into shreds...

Archived