Congrats Jet fans!

Fin Fan In Cali

Thanks dude - you're good people. Good luck keeping Nicky around - looks like he might be on the move again...

I tend to agree with you Beans-15 million from the Fins or 40 million from Alabama....Nick is gonna be singing "I'm Al-a-bammy bound"

I tend to agree with you Beans-15 million from the Fins or 40 million from Alabama....Nick is gonna be singing "I'm Al-a-bammy bound"

What would you do? All he has to do is win as much as he did at LSU and he'll be there forever. The NFL does not offer security like that...

What would you do? All he has to do is win as much as he did at LSU and he'll be there forever. The NFL does not offer security like that...

what would I do? I'd TAKE the Bama job realizing that perhaps I'm better suited for the college game-no harm in admitting that you've perhaps bitten off more than you can chew-of course that big cash difference nudges the decision process along-justifying it quite nicely

what would I do? I'd TAKE the Bama job realizing that perhaps I'm better suited for the college game-no harm in admitting that you've perhaps bitten off more than you can chew-of course that big cash difference nudges the decision process along-justifying it quite nicely

To steal a phrase from Garb - "Bingo! We have bingo."

Thanks dude - you're good people. Good luck keeping Nicky around - looks like he might be on the move again...
You know Nick needs to give up the GM duties to Randy Mueller, he has to much on his plate. Look what Holmgren went through in Seattle. He was over loaded and almost fired, and then he hit success again.

I just want a decision in the next couple of days so we can move ahead as an organization one way or another bro.

Archived