During Mangini's ice bath....

Wolfe Jet

I was re-watching the game last night - did anyone else notice that Victor Hobson was not amused in the slightest??! Vilma, Rhodes & Barton are all smiles after the dousing, but Hobson was totally stonefaced - was he not into it, or just didn't want to run all the extra laps that I'm sure those three will run this week?!?!

I hadn't noticed any still pics of him or I would post them here, but on video it was clear as day. Too funny.

I'm sure Hobson was into it... the one who WASNT into it was clearly Mangini

I think Mangini was happy actually... he looked shocked (as anyone would be) but he seemed to be happy that it was actually happening... think about how much of a dream season this has been for him... 10 wins (1 against his former boss) and now he is set to have a chance to beat the Tuna in Dallas next year.

That water must feel crappy.

Wouldn't sports be so much cooler if years ago instead of the first time they did the freakin gatorade bath the players instead hired a hooker to come out and kneel down and just go to town on ole coaches Johnson.

That water must feel crappy.

Wouldn't sports be so much cooler if years ago instead of the first time they did the freakin gatorade bath the players instead hired a hooker to come out and kneel down and just go to town on ole coaches Johnson.

It's people like you with those types of ideas that should be running this country.

Archived