I don't know what the big deal is

Preston Howley III

I think every Jets fan knows we can win if the Jets play their best game. As much as I loath the Pats they are a great team that has come through this season and perfomed well while losing a lot of key players and coaches. Can we beat them?, Yes! Will we beat them? I hope and pray we beat the crap out of those low lives.

I don't know why everybody is making such a big deal over the game on Sunday. I see all these posts like the Heavan's would have to part if the Jets upset the Pathetics. I fully expect the Jets to win. Why shouldn't I?

It's nothing personal, it's just business.

Put it this way....we will be absolutely fully prepared to play this game and in no way, shape or form will our players be going in with the mindset that we only have a "punchers chance''.

I will be nervous as it's NE and a play-off game but will not be shocked in the least by a Jets victory.

To me the Jets are playing with house money.

If they win it extends an improbable season an extra week.

If they lose. Well they so far exceeded my expectations that I wouldn't even be that upset.

I do think though the Jets are facing a monumental task. The Pats are not the Pats of old but they are healthier than they were in the first meeting and are playing alot better on the offensive side of the ball.

They are 10-1 in the post season with Brady.

They haven't lost a playoff game at home since the late 70's.

It is going take just about a perfect game for the Jets to win.

Archived