If we win on Sunday we play the Chargers at...

ECURB

If we win on Sunday the Chargers - JETS game will be a 4:30pm game.... DAMMIT

We always seem to lose those... at least It should only be 1:30 over there in SD....

IF we win WHO CARES what time it is. Come on now, bro, that^ was a crazy statement!! :)

Point being.. if we get to that point, it will mean that we beat the Patriots at home. Not really worried about game times for a matchup we have yet to secure.

Im already banking on a win tommorow... hell Im banking on a Superbowl win...!!

Just saying we seem to lose in afternoon games...

Im already banking on a win tommorow... hell Im banking on a Superbowl win...!!

Just saying we seem to lose in afternoon games...

Ahh.. superstitious?

I will be watching the game from my kitchen sans any Jets apparel.. (I'm half heartedly superstitious).

I DO love your optimism, though.

Ahh.. superstitious?

I will be watching the game from my kitchen sans any Jets apparel.. (I'm half heartedly superstitious).

Im not at all actually, just wanted to point it out... Im confident we will make it 2-4!

IF the Jets win -- not having to go to Baltimore will be a HUGE favor. Baltimore is too physical. The jets are not ready for that kind of play.

Luckily Balt is the only team out there like that (the Bears in the NFC). That is why the Jets will be happy to beat the Colts in the AFC Championship game. ;)

IF the Jets win -- not having to go to Baltimore will be a HUGE favor. Baltimore is too physical. The jets are not ready for that kind of play.

Luckily Balt is the only team out there like that (the Bears in the NFC). That is why the Jets will be happy to beat the Colts in the AFC Championship game. ;)

Don't worry, someone else will knock off the Bears for us too. I'm rooting for the Saints or Giants to come out of the NFC, since those teams ought to be easy to beat. I don't think the Colts will be capable of beating the Ravens though.

Ahh.. superstitious?

What will you be wearing?

A tank top while making a sammich?

If we do get past the Pats and the Bolts I would LOVE to see the Colts in the AFC Championship game.....at that point I would feel like I was walking on clouds! :box:

There would be a REAL possibility for us to win the SB if we beat those first two teams and I would feel comfortable going up agains Indy and any of the NFC teams with the exception of the Bears, and I'm pretty confident we could beat them if we made it past NE and SD.

Archived