2005 Boston Red Sox: R.I.P

JonEJet

With AROD officially joining the Yankees today, I bid farewell to the 2005 Sawx

No pitching this year will be the end of the OYW's

Fat Schill can't even beat beat the Devil Rays :shock:

Fat Wells officially shelved (and bound to gain at least a pound per day)

No pen whatsoever.....how long will Foulke be able to go 2 (couldn't tonite, after blowing another lead)

Clement never was

Miller will never be

and Cornrow isn't even worth a comment

Now, Johm Halama is what really worries me =D>

The Sawx best pitcher is making a run for the Cy Young....IN THE NL :lol::lol::lol:

Sawx blow two 5 run leads...at home. Foulke is batting practice at this point

Pack it in, because the OYW's had their day in the sun =D>

Thank goodness JonEJinx came through!!! I know it's only April...but I'm dying for my beloved Red Sox to start playing like Idiots again...but now I am riding a wave of confidence because JonEJinx just saved the day.

Crisis averted. The Sox are due to get back on track because JonE predicted against it.

Also, he has the uncanny ability to negatively impact the $kankees!!! Nice loss to the Los Angeles Angels...otherwise known as the City of Angels Angels (a little redundant I guess)

How DOES JBF do it every day? :lol::lol::lol:

This coming from a flunkie like you means nothing to me. You can't close a deal if handed to you on a silver platter....kjnow what I mean :wink:

This guy is a complete, and utter buffoon. The fact that he could care less what happens to his team, won't come near this place after getting spanked by the DRays, or by his boyfriend for that matter, then just so happens to chime in after a Yankee defeat makes me want to puke.

But what makes this chump sooooooo freaking pathetic, besides the crap that comes from his mouth, is that he is a PansE, MarE, PussE, WussE all rolled into one.

He knows it too =D>

With AROD officially joining the Yankees today, I bid farewell to the 2005 Sawx

ARod is a choke artist who pads his stats against weak teams and weak pitchers.

How many times has he gotten a key hit with the game on the line?

He has more errors in clutch situations than he does hits. =D>=D>

Looks like he has been taking lessons from PennyBoy and CuMar when big games or clutch situations roll around.

This coming from a flunkie like you means nothing to me. You can't close a deal if handed to you on a silver platter....kjnow what I mean :wink:

This guy is a complete, and utter buffoon. The fact that he could care less what happens to his team, won't come near this place after getting spanked by the DRays, or by his boyfriend for that matter, then just so happens to chime in after a Yankee defeat makes me want to puke.

But what makes this chump sooooooo freaking pathetic, besides the crap that comes from his mouth, is that he is a PansE, MarE, PussE, WussE all rolled into one.

He knows it too =D>

And if anyone knows about avoiding this place like the plague after a loss by their favorite baseball team...it is JonEJinx.

Thank God that JonE still comes on here enough to bash the Red Sox, thereby ensuring the Olde Towne Team a great shot at repeating!

• 11 months later...
Thank goodness JonEJinx came through!!! I know it's only April...but I'm dying for my beloved Red Sox to start playing like Idiots again...but now I am riding a wave of confidence because JonEJinx just saved the day.

Crisis averted. The Sox are due to get back on track because JonE predicted against it.

Also, he has the uncanny ability to negatively impact the $kankees!!! Nice loss to the Los Angeles Angels...otherwise known as the City of Angels Angels (a little redundant I guess)

Sort of liked this thread from last year

The Social Studies teacher is spouting off again:yawn:

Archived